03.

Aye I did a Louis POV chapter so enjoy

I need motivation so if you actually read this please vote and comment so I know who actually cares

Sorry I dissapeared to anyone who actually reads this, this is onliny like 600 words. I need to get my storyline more developed and this is what it's going to take if it is ever going to get there. I'll try and get a long chapter within the next few days, this is just to introduce Louis and his feelings a bit!

Louis' POV

Wednesday's are honestly the worst day of the week. I don't know why, but they are. Ever since I've gotten off of my meds, all days seem terrible.

I didn't sleep well last night and the tea I brewed up before I left my flat isn't really doing me any justice.

El was already gone by the time I left, and I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the rushed handwriting scrawled across the half sheet of notebook paper.

Going out today, be back before you get home. smooches, el. x

I've never really understood the whole smooches thing, but I go with it nonetheless.

.

It's nearing eleven meaing that my class will be starting soon. As i walked into the classroom I greeted a few of my students, not really paying attention to whom I was speaking to.

While I settled into my desk a few more students entered quietly just keeping to themselves. When It reached eleven, I decided to take attendance.

"Roll Call!" I grinned at the class only to get blank stares in return. I try to be enthusiastic, I really do. But the only time these kids show any emotion is when they're acting, they're all like completely different people.

"Adams, Akely, Castillo, Chesney, Guesquire, Hendrick..." The list went on and on until I got to a specific name.

"Styles?" If I remember correctly he is the man who started yesterday.

"Harry Styles?" I called out again.

"He should be here soon." A voice called out from the back of the room. I believe his name is Liam. He reminds me of a goody two shoes in disguise. I can tell in the way he sings. All singers seem to have a soft side, no matter what their 'image' may be.

As I marked Harry late, the was a knock at the door.

Before I even reached the doorknob the door sprung open and in came Mr.Styles himself.

His appearance gave me the impression that he just woke up, with some of his curly hair sticking upward and a pair of sweats along with a purple Jack Wills hoodie.

I stood and watched as Harry gave me a nod and headed to the back to sit next to Liam.

"Mr.Styles?" I spoke out.

His head snapped up, his curls bouncing behind him, and his eyes narrowing. Although he looked like he was already having a rough morning, I couldn't just cut him slack if I didn't to anyone else.

"I'm sorry to lay this on you but I don't accept students showing up late to my lectures," I began.

Harry's face remained a blank expression.

I know in college most of the proffessors won't give out 'detentions',' but I am not like most professors. I continued, "With that being said, I expect you to be here tomorrow evening from 6-7 for a detention, I can help you settle into this class and hopefully you will learn not to be late again.

His face twisted into a look of pure anger, but it vanished as quickly as it came. "We'll see," he smirked, speaking slowly.

Harry then walked the rest of the way to his new seat next to Zoe.

I hope Zoe is a good influence on Harry because I'm sick of having to switch the troublemakers out of my class. This is college, not kindergarten.

Other than my rough encounter with Harry, the rest of the class went by smoothly.

I sat down and observed quietly as the class did facial expression exercises with their partners. I tried not to glance over towards Harry very much, but a raise in his voice caught my attention.

My head snapped up just as Harry began, "You selfish bitch! Since the day I met you I knew you were a whore, get away from me!"

Zoe took a few steps back, she looked terrified. But I couldn't bring myself to stop the arguement just yet.

"Your'e the bad guy here!" Zoe screamed. "I haven't done anything except get stuck with you as a partner! "

The two of them continued to argue until I decided enough was enough. What could Zoe have done to piss him off so much?

-

wow i'm embarrased at how bad this was