02.

Harry's POV

Hangovers are the worst.

After Mckenna and I did the dirty, she passed out so I went downstairs and continued drinking.

If I wasn't such a selfish asshole, I would'nt have drank so much last night. But I take any opportunity available to forget all my problems, even if it's only temporary.

Mckenna was gone before I even woke up, but she left her number on my side table along with 'call me?' written sloppily. I guess she wants to see me again.

There was a rough knock on my door, forcing me back into reality. I sat up in bed and shuffled to the door.

"Can I help you?" I grumbled in my morning voice. Zayn and Liam were stood there looking down and gaping. It took me a second to realize that I was naked. quite frankly I was too tired to care.

"I-I don't know your sched-schedule, but i'm assuming you start class soon." Liam muttered. He then tapped Zayn's shoulder to get his gaze anywhere but my manhood.

"Like what you see?" I grinned. Zayn looked up and a deep blush rose to
His cheeks.

"Shut up Styles. Be down in ten if you want help around campus today," Liam was getting annoyed and quickly snatched Zayn's hand and walked back downstairs.

I purposely moved slow and took exactly eleven minutes to get ready and downstairs, just to piss Liam off. Little fucker shouldn't mess with me in the morning.

I threw on black skinny jeans and a white v-neck with my cross necklace, even if I am anything but holy.

"Took you long enough." Liam laughed lightly, "When does your first class start today?"

I tossed my schedule at him, slipping on my sunglasses considering everything around me looked unnecessarily bright.

Liam's eyes widened as he looked over my schedule.

"Your'e majoring in Music and Drama?" He scoffed. Zayn was the other one in the room and he kept quiet. I hadn't noticed the house was empty until now. Everyone else must be in a class by now.

"I like singing. Is that a problem?" I spat. If he judges me for this i'll have to beat the shit out of him.

'No no no no no of course not! I am too is all. Our first class today begins in an hour. It's Drama. Professor Tomlinson is really chill. You can get away with a lot of things in his class as long as you do your work and stay on his good side. He's hot too." Liam winked and Zayn elbowed him in the gut.

I nodded pretending I was listening as Liam went on. "We have drama three times a week Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We also have Professor Tomlinson for Music, which is Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. You also have maths and history which are both on Tuesday mornings."

"Harry?" I shook my head quickly. "I'm listening, I just need water."

"You can get water when we get there, we need to leave now. It's quicker to walk because the cars have to stop for us anyway." Liam quickly grabbed his bag and pecked Zayn on the lips before going over to the door to wait for me.

I didn't grab anything because I didn't know of anything I needed, and then followed Liam out the door.

The walk didn't take long, Liam asked me if I wanted coffee atleast three times and if he asked again I would lose my shit. Coffee never helps my hangovers, only makes them worse if possible.

Liam finally gave up and the rest of the walk was in silence.

We approached a big building and Liam explained that it was the Arts building. So my music and drama classes are held here. I suddenly wish I would have paid attention on the walk here for next time.