"Well yea that and I was wondering if you can come wimme? You and Marianna?" He asked me I didn't even notice I was smiling so mfn hard.

"I can ask my momma even though I'm grown I still feel like she should know." I happily said.

He shook his head " oh my mom said she want you and the gang to come with us to one of her bosses dinner with us." I said taking my phone out.

"Yea we can do that." He answered.

"Well go get some clothes we probably only got like 50mims left." I patted his back I got up making my way to where Marianna was.

I knocked on the door "come in!" She said I walked in and she was getting ready.

"Where you going?" I asked her sitting on the bed.

"Auntie Marie called and told me about the dinner now get out and go get ready" she pushed me out the room.

I laughed and walked upstairs I went to the bathroom and cut on the shower made sure the temperature was right and hopped on in.

🤎10mins Later🤎

Right now I have at least less than 40mina to get ready and I'm stressing bad. I put on a nice all white fitted dress with some hoops slicked my curly hair into a high pony tail.

I did my eyebrows with a natural beat and some clear lip gloss. I kept it classy as always. I took a quick photo in front of my ring light.

@ toorawB

Liked By nba_youngboy,Nba_selfpaid 2,911

@ toorawB: got you cashing dreams and it ain't even bedtime😉🌙

Comments

@ nba_youngboy: slimemeretta💚
@ nba_selfpaid : sister💚 🌋!!

Every one could only see what's at the top but not my whole body pretty sure Kentrell will tell me to go change.

I opened my door only to see everybody waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me. Once everybody heard my door open all eyes were now set on me.

"Damnnnn" i heard ben, Kd , Joe , 3 , and boomer say in unison it made me laugh.

"What y'all saying damn foe?" I asked everybody's eyes wondered my body but kentrell was admiring it.