Chapter I: we DO NoT TruST THE OUTsIDERS

"What kind of dinosaur has 500 teeth?" asked Vivian Dickington rhetorically. I'm here writing the goddamn story I'm not your textbook just google it.  She woke up in the morning greeted by the incoming rays of sun at the brink of dawn.  In the morning she peered her head out the window to give everyone (including her bullshit neighbors) her warm salutations. She saw her friend Jeremy Cabagepatch watering his dead flowers. "Morning, bitch" he greeted warmly.  Outside she found Jellogirl doing her daily paper run. She doesn't walk, she only scooters around on a broken skateboard. What a lazy bitch.

                'Good morning Jellogirl!" called Vivian

                "Good morning to you, Dick"

                'Yes, because there was literally no other possible name you could have addressed me by, whore. I know you slept with Jeremy Cabbagepatch."

                  "Yes, I thought you would have known by now that he is the town bicycle. I must avoid him for he caught me running the main competition for his laced avocado business."

                 "Running? Oh Jellogirl, I've know you and enough about your sad existence  to know well that you don't run unless its to a discount on chicken sandwiches. " Jellogirl rolled her eyes, then rolled away on her broken skateboard. 

           But that is life. A course of dilemmas where we spend the years asking questions and encountering differences  that don't align with the foundations from childhood that had unfortunately established false hopes and dreadful naivety. But as individuals, there is a choice. The stoic ones can pursue the inevitability of these problems with acceptance, leaving their vanity at peace. The others will occupy their minds with what is at the surface; that being, these problems. It is perhaps a matter of the hierarchy of shallowness and our individual levels of ignorance in this and that ,where our ranges of susceptibility to stressful life questions. Just for how long will it matter if Jellogirl gets attached to Jeremy Cabbagepatch?  This is of course, removed from the other factors, being that he may be her only chance since she, quite literally, looks like a foot.

Vivian Dickinson went out to the park for a ride on her 500 toothed dinosaur, we can't say the same of his species because that is borderline racist so just google it I guess. It was after the rain. The vibrant sell of petrichor in the lucid air was absolutely dashing and made the day feel so peaceful, as if there was still the scatter of many tourists yet the day has never left its initial nature bearing stillness and solitude.  But the best moments, which we will look back on in the future with gratitude, feel more fragile relative to their short timing; the uncomfortable awareness that such ecstasy will not be forever, and soon we will replenish back to the unmotivated escapades of dependency on other who won't look at us back with such care and blatant fixes to euphoria. 

          At school the first period was English class. Vivian saw Jellogirl and Jeremy Cabbagepatch, who was flirting with Jan from Corporate, the notorious school meth head. 

      "Today's lesson class, is on identity." Said Mr. Samuels

    "I, Pedro Elektra Neuro Ian Samuels, am a proud pansexual afroeurasian Japanese sex robot. and that is the identity you will respect me as." Everyone clapped as Mr. Samuels gave a condescending  look to Emwhorey , the palest student in the room whose parents shop at Whole Food's .  

        "I am aware of how in this prejudiced, racist world, we will be judged if our names are too 'ethnic', too non conventional, I'm am here to say that we out to be proud and embody our given names." They clapped again for him. 

     "Proud of our names? Even you Mr. Samuels? The initials of your full name spells out P.E.N.I.S"  Emwhorey got detention, where she met GeneticGeneration, a compressed sophomore who has beat Matt from wii sports in boxing many times. Emwhorey watched her sip her sprite and yell at the sped kid, which together she had found to be so elusively mesmerizing; little did she know, that she was falling in love. 

              When school was over, she was dying to introduce herself to GeneticGeneration, nonetheless the shyness overwhelmed her. Every sentence spewed the senses that provoked her anime blush and make her veins fill with butterflies. The sensation made GeneticGeneration's image gradually more mystified since the very beginning where their eyes met.    Emwhorey had also noticed Vivian Dickinson look towards her director with sadness. It had been months of her ghosting of Vivian and the two happened to be in an awkward sort of paradox of a situation. The awkwardness that would inevitably surround any undoing to their silence apart was unbearable, nevertheless the more months would gradually add to the time of their estrangement, the worse the awkwardness would be. But such a thought no longer had is place in her mind, she was watching GeneticGeneration yell at Vivian and her retarded dinosaur with 500 teeth. Everyone knew GeneticGeneration from that one episode of Beyond Scared Straight. 

This disaster or a work is unfortunately to be continued...