"But I don't want to date anyone. I don't want to be attached to anyone... like those lovers will always do. Yeah it seems good to date someone but it looks really troublesome too. There'll be times when we fight, we might not have same likes and dislikes, arguments, breakups... I don't want to feel those things at all. I just want to live with freedom and enjoy alone on my own."

Jimin could just sigh. He knew Taehyung since they were in middle school and he knew Taehyung never dated anyone before. But he also knew that Taehyung had seen many of his friends going on dates, crying and being broken after their breakups and many more.
"I understand you don't want to date but leave all those, you're going to get married Taehyung. Dating and breakups always happens but getting married to someone you've never met... this will be more troublesome than dating for you, right? What will you do then?"

Taehyung just let out a long sigh and bent forward resting his head on the desk.
"I have no idea what to do. Don't you think I'm still young to get married? I mean... I'm just 25. I want to enjoy my life more."

"Wait. What about getting a boyfriend?"

Taehyung almost fall from his chair when he heard him.
"What? Boyfriend? Yah! Jimin, have you gone insane?"

"Why? I'm just suggesting some tips that could help you. No need to cause a fuss here."
Jimin rolled his eyes.

"What kind of suggestion is that? It's actually no use talking to you. You're just going to give me weird advices and make my headache more worst."
Taehyung face palmed himself.

"It's not a weird advice. See... listen... If you say you have a boyfriend, your parents won't force you to get married to someone or whatever."

Taehyung flicked his forehead.
"I told you I don't want to date. What's the difference in dating and getting a boyfriend?"

"Taehyungie. I'm not telling you to date someone."

"What do you mean then?"

"Just get someone and make him act as your boyfriend in front of your parents. If they think you're dating someone already, you can just deny their proposal and your parents will never do something that could break your relationships. Problem solved."
Jimin winked at Taehyung, totally proud of himself with his own suggestion.

"Jiminie..."
Taehyung smiled at his best friend with aegyo and move closer to him making the other wink at him, feeling proud of his great plan... but...
"GET LOST."

Jimin got a smack on his nape from Taehyung making him frown in pain.

"Jiminie. I'll make an appointment with a psychiatrist specially for you."

"You---"
Jimin was cut off when his phone rang from his pocket.
"Taehyungie. My dad just came back from his business trip and he wants to see me now. I'm going. But don't forget what I told you to do."

"You can go but I'm not doing what you told."

"Your wish."
Jimin shrugged and went out of the cafe after waving his hand for a goodbye.

Taehyung just sat there, still not in the mood to go back home since his parents would be waiting for him to talk about the marriage.
He stared at the screen and started playing another round alone to forget everything, maybe he was too tensed up, he won all the games again and again. After 5 rounds, he took out his headphones and cracked his joints.
But just when he was about to get up from his seat,

"Wanna play a match with me?"

Taehyung turned his head when he heard an unfamiliar voice just to find a tall male with a black cap standing behind him with his hands inside the pockets of his black ripped jeans. The black leather jacket with a white tight T-shirt under it, the earings, the black cap showing a bit of his black hair, the way he was standing while keeping his hand on the chair, he looked kinda manly and... hot?
Taehyung couldn't see his face clearly since the cafe room was dark with only the dim lights. But he could clearly feel the other was challenging him just by hearing his tone of speaking.