He trailed his wet fingers up my belly. After a moment of what felt like hesitation, I reached forward to finish unfastening his pants. He grabbed my hands and pulled them from him. I looked up at him in surprise. 

With a light push, I fell back to sit on the edge. The muscles of his strong arms and chest flexed as he unfastened and removed his pants. As he leaned up, my eyes traced down his toned core to a delicious V that pointed to what I wanted most. A thick erection strained against his thigh beneath the thin shield of his underwear. He gave it a squeeze as if to tease me.

He peeled my stocking down my leg and in a painfully slow motion, wrapped it around his hand and pulled it from my foot. He did the same with the other, and then dragged my panties up and off my legs. He leaned onto his hands to hover above me. His mouth found my neck then trailed down my chest, then stomach, then lower. When he kneeled down between my legs, I forgot how to breathe.

His lips tickled over my thigh as he tracked slow kisses down toward my aching center. When he made it to the lowest part, I gasped when he dug his teeth into my sensitive flesh.

I tensed with the delectable pain, but when his teeth left me, he lowered his mouth to my sex.

When I closed my eyes, my senses heightened to the feeling of his tongue sliding through my folds, his lips nipping and sucking as he teased up toward my clit. Once there, he sucked it over and over, teasing it with the tip of his tongue. I moaned and gripped my breasts, tugging my nipples between my fingers. Though I almost never come from oral sex alone, the pleasure was so deep I felt I could come apart right then and there.

My hips trembled when the pleasure rushed through me. When I looked down in astonishment, his dark eyes found mine. He stared at me while his tongue slid up into view. The muscle in his shoulder flittering as he stroked himself. I let my head fall back to the bed.

With an arm around my waist, he moved me up higher on the bed. Sat back on his heels, he positioned himself between my legs and hiked my knees up and apart. I remembered to ask him to use a condom after he was already pushing himself into me.

I arched back when he slid in deeper. I was wet, more than ready, but he was big—much bigger than expected. It had been months since I'd been penetrated. It was a self-obedience practice I had adopted to make vanilla interactions like these more enjoyable. And holy hell did it pay off.

The tinge of pain that hit me as he stretched me to my limit made me whimper. With nothing between us, I felt every inch of him as he pushed deeper. His head fell back with a quiet "fuck," showing his similar sentiments.

His fingers dragged up my hip and thigh, spreading me wider for him. He looked down and leaned forward onto his hands. I lifted myself up onto an elbow and pulled his face to mine. He allowed me a single kiss before he pushed me down with a hand at my chest.

I relaxed back, submitting, letting him take me in any way he wanted. 

With a hard thrust, his hips crashed against mine, sending a shock of pleasure through my core. I mewled. His pace quickened, his cock stroked deep with every quick pump of his hips. The intense feeling made my eyes roll back. I felt like I was drowning in the blissful sensation.  

"Oh my God," I whimpered. I looked down and watched the ecstasy on his face as he fucked me hard. "Oh my fucking God." I couldn't remember having sex without add-ons that felt this good, but I couldn't fight my desire for more. Something much darker, harder, more dangerous. 

He slammed his hips hard against me, pushing himself deep while his hand slid up my body. When his hand started a downward path, I took him by the wrist and pulled it up to my neck. His pace slowed for a moment, but then his hand tightened around my throat.