𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳

Começar do início

"We're going, were always going to be by your side." Adelina answered with a smile, "Yeah, we are." said the former witch putting his arm around Adelina's shoulders as thee three came in for a hug, "I love you, guys." Selene said softly as Stefan stood behind them with a smile.

Stefan, Selene, Adelina, & Marko were now in Stefan's car as they traveled to Mystic Falls with Stefan driving, Selene in the passenger seat & Adelina & Marko in the back seat. "So, how did you even get into the whole protecting the bloodline thing?" asked Stefan trying to make conversation. "I've been doing it since my younger sister died & when I became immoral basically having nothing else to do with my immortal life." she answered making Adelina & Marko chuckle in the back.

Selene rolled her eyes, "I met Addy when her mother tried to abandon her & Marko when his family asked me to save him from an illness." Adelina & Mark looked down at the mention of her mother & family & Stefan noticed this, "Well, let's not talk about the past. Would you all take the cure if we find it?" he asked wanting to know. "That's a big if. But I would take it but only if I have someone I care for at my side & of course, Addy & Mark." she turned back at them giving them a smile.

"Mhm." Stefan hummed. "I would like to be mortal again but not without these two." Adelina said mentioning Selene & Marko. "Well, I would like to become a witch again." Marko said putting his hands behind his head. "You were a witch?" Stefan asked looking at him through the rear mirror. "Oh, yes, & a powerful one like Selene here." Stefan looked stunned for a moment, "H-how-" he was cut off. "How is it possible to be a witch & vampire?" she knew what he was going to ask.

He nodded, "I've been a witch my whole life. I was turned into a vampire by magic when war was brewing between Greece & Persia." she said answering his question. "But the Mikaelson's were also witches & also turned by magic but they aren't witches anymore." he asked keeping his eyes on the road. "Ah, yes, I was there when they were turned but they only had their mother do the spell. I on the other hand had a whole coven do the spell. It was to be 'a big moment in history' but clearly not since you've never heard of it." she said jokingly.

"No, no, I've heard of it, I just didn't know it was you." he answered shocked, "Well, that's her— the first immoral & the first hybrid."

-𝘝𝘐𝘙𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘐𝘈-

As the four were now in Virginia & were about to enter Mystic Falls. "Here we are." Stefan said as they passed the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign.

The four entered the Stefan's house as Stefan got a text. Selene, Addy, & Mark began looking around the house, "Hey, um look, I have to go somewhere so just make yourselfs a home." Stefan as the three were in the living room. "You're gonna leave already? We just got here." Addy asked turning around. "I just need to go do something real quick." he said urgently.

"You need one of us to come?" Selene asked looking at the books, "No, It's fine." he began walked toward the door, "Oh, & if Damon comes home just tell him your here to visit him... or something." & he left closing the door.

"It's already boring & we just got here." Marko said taking a seat putting his hands behind his head. "Yeah, well, I'm gonna go find a room." Adelina said going upstairs as Selene plotted on the same couch as Marko with a book.

-𝘔𝘐𝘒𝘈𝘌𝘓𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌-

The message that Stefan got was from Klaus saying, "We have a problem." Stefan went to his house & checked it out. The vampire hunter Klaus had in his house was missing. The vampire hunter has the map to getting to the cure; the hunter's tattoo. "How the hell did Connor escape?" Stefan asked Klaus being on the phone with him as he examined the dead hybrid on the floor with his head cut off.