"Yes Si, put his ass in his spot!" Art laughs.

I smile sweetly before glaring at the guys, "Parla o menzionare anche di affari davanti ai miei figli, te ne pentirai, cazzo. Sono stato chiaro?" (Talk or even mention business in front of my children, you will fucking regret it. Am I clear?)

I see them all swallow and Oli sends me a nod of approval and a smirk, "Sissignora." (Yes ma'am.) They all say in unison.

Nate cautiously sits beside me and clears his throat, "As I was saying, so I'll be s-" John's phone rings and Nate buries his face into his hands, "For fuck sake." He groans.

I stand up when John returns and blurt out, "We're engaged!" I hold up Nate's left hand, he looks up at me confused. After everyone congratulates us, I quickly pull Nate to our room, "Don't step down."

Nate's eyes go wide, "What? Sienna, we a-"

"Nate, think about it. When word gets out that you stepped down because of us, people are going to know we're your weakness, making your enemies come for us even more. If people know not to cross you then let's keep it that way." I shrug.

Nate furrows his brows, "So, you're telling me, that I shouldn't step down for the safety of you guys?" I nod, "Hmm." He thinks about it and I can see him realizing that it makes sense, "Okay, I see what you mean, but baby this is, it's a. Are you sure? Cause I'm not."

I sigh, "Yes, I mean there's always going to be the risk or chance of danger whether you step down or not. But, don't step down. We just, we need to keep the kids away from all that."

"And you, I won't put yo-"

"I can protect myself." Nate sternly looks at me, "Don't believe me?" Nate crosses his arms, "Fine, I'll prove it to you. Backyard in ten." 

Ten minutes later, we stand in the backyard, "Ian, go easy on her or so help me God, I'll rip your throat out." Nate warns him.

I smack my lips and smile at Ian, "Don't listen to him." 

"Yea, I very much intend to stay alive Si." Ian chuckles. Nate counts down from three and at zero, Ian pulls his gun from his waistband. I quickly grab the gun by its barrel with my left hand. My right palm goes to Ian's inner elbow fast, making him hiss in pain and loosen his grip on the gun.

Once the gun's in my hand, I put my right foot behind him, pushing him down to the ground, I kneel with the gun between his brows and my knee at his throat, "Boom." I whisper.

"What the actual fuck?!" Art shouts, "Dude, how'd she, Ian that was like the easiest and most basic way to disarm someone. How can you miss that you fucking pussy?"

"Oli come." I hand Ian back his gun, "Don't hold back."

"I know," Oli smirks. He didn't hold back, we showed them many techniques and any scenario they threw at us, "I taught her well." Oli says out of breath to a shocked Nate.

···

I call Oli into a room, "So, we're heading back to Palo Alto." I look down at my hands.

Oli lifts my chin, "Si, I'm happy for you." He smiles, "Whatever you want to do, I'm always going to have your back. But wherever you go, I'm going too." He lightly shrugs.

"Duh, of course, you're coming back too. I want to keep our house as our safe house, it stays between us okay? And you keep all our emergency passports and documents. "

"Of course. You go back to Cali and I'll head back to pack up. I'll lock it down. " He squeezes my hand.

"I love you, you're the best. I wouldn't have been able to survive the last two years without you."