14 pt.2~ Stargazing

Start from the beginning

"Let's get this party started!"

"I'll go first. Never have I ever watched porn?" Kaia looks around the group with a sly smirk.

"Damn this is already starting off bad." Brody groans as all of us take shots.

"Never have I ever had a threesome?" Cal wiggles his eyebrows.

"Damn, this game sucks." Brody complains, taking his second shot. Ace takes a shot while I give him a questioning look.

"What? I was drunk, okay!"

"Never have I ever ate somebody's gummy worms even though it had a note that read 'Do Not Eat'?" Ace growls out his question looking at each of us with a scowl.

I gulp as everyone looks confused. I look to Kaia and mouth ' I got your back.' I grab a shit glass and down the liquor with a wince.

" DAMNIT HARLOW!" Ace barks like a hellhound. "I was going to eat those later."

"Sorry....I can ensue they were yummy and you would have enjoyed them." I put a guilty smile on my face like a child who stole a candy bar. He pouts and turns his body away from me.

"Never have I ever watched Keeping up with the Kardashians, and liked it!?" I try to lighten up the mood after Ace pouted over his gummy's.

Kaia, Cal, myself and Ace all takes a shot.

"Really dude?" Brody smirks at Ace.

"Shut up! Kendall Jenner has nice legs."

"And boobs!" Brody adds to Ace's statement.

A loud boom of lightning rings in the dark. Rain starts to pour out of nowhere. "Fuck man. I wasn't even drunk yet!" Cal complains but gets up to hold his alcohol like a baby.

I dash inside to save my hair. My curls would be frizzy if the rain washed out the products in my hair.

It's already 1:00 am and I can't go to sleep. I lay awake on the FLOOR trying no to strangle Becca in her sleep.

She is sprawled out on the bed like a deformed starfish, taking up the whole bed. There is no room for me so I took the hard floor. Without a blanket and pillow. One pillow was under her knees and one under her head.

Also her snores were loud and bouncing off the walls. Not only was she snoring but she would mumble every now and then. I couldn't make out what she was saying, all I know is that she is keeping me awake.

I get off the floor and throw on shorts under my oversized shirt. I walk out the room to get fresh air. If I stay in there any longer I'm going to go crazy.

The living room was quiet so everyone was sleeping or in their rooms. I tiptoe down the hall and run smack into someone.

"Fuck. Sorr-!" I stop mumbling when I look up to see Daniel. He has no shirt on so his abs are displayed. His hair looks messy and he's sweaty too.

"What happened to you?" I look him up and down in his state.

"I-I couldn't go to sleep so I worked out instead. I'm now really tired so....yeah!" He sounds out of breath too.

"Your sure your okay?" I reach up stroking his cheek. He leans into my hand and smiles.

"I'm fine, Kitten. You should get some sleep." He leans down kissing my forehead then mumbles a goodnight.

God I'm tired. The couch was not an option because suitcases and clothes were on the cushions. I could move them but I'm weak as fuck and lazy too.