◇Chapter 2◇

After months of waiting, I finally graduated and got accepted into Seoul Institute of the Arts to study music.

"Excited to move to Korea tonight." My mom asked as she made breakfast.

"Ya, I've been waiting for this forever." I responded.

"Do you have everything packed and ready to go?"

"I believe so..."

I've been ready to move to Korea since Bora recommended it to me but, I didn't think my mom was ready and I wasn't fully ready too leave her either.

"Hey, I have a few errands to run. I should be back around 4 so we have a few hours to kill to before we head off to the airport."

I give my mom a smile and put my plate into the sink and headed up stairs to to my almost empty room filled with to huge suit cases, my old desk, bed, and boxes of my stuff that was to he shipped off to Korea.

Resting on my bed, I felt bored and decided to text Bora in case she was awake.

Y/n:
Hey, are you awake?

Bora:
Ya, what's up? Ready to finally move to Korea.

Y/n:
Yeah, just neverous and excited at the same time.

Bora:
Don't worry everything will go out fine. Use your last few hours in the states wisely. Go out and take your mind off things or get some sleep before tour big trip.

Y/n:
Fine I will. I think I'll go out for an hour or two then come back and rest for awhile.

Bora:
Awesome! Oh ya, before I forget. I don't think I will be able to pick you up from the airport but, I'll have someone pick you up.

Y/n:
Ok, that's fine.

Bora:
Ok, I got to go back to bed, text me before you get on the plane.

Y/n:
Ok talk to you later.

Bora:
Bye.

After a little chat with Bora, I got up a went for a quick walk around my neighborhood taking a last look at the area I grew up and head back home for an hour long nap.

~~
Three hours later

Finally it was happening. Me and my mom just parked into the garage of the airport and were taking my things out of the car.

" Are you ready?" My mom asked with a little smile.

"More ready than I've ever been." I replied smiling wildly at my mother.

"Y/n, you don't have too go if your not ready."

Taking a deep breathe and looking into my mother's worried eyes and said, "I am ready."

My mom just simply nodded her head and smiled. "Ok then, let's go."

After checking in, I walked to security while slowly waving at my mom as she slowly disappeared.

Looking at the time I realized I had 15 minutes till I bored the plane so I decide to video chat Bora.

"Hey Bora. What's up." I said.

"Just getting ready to open the cafe. How are you? Are you ready?."

"Ya, I'm ready. About to bored in a few minutes."

"Wow Y/n, I can't believe I'm ganna finally see you after years.

"I'm so excited."

"Hey, I found someone to pick you up from the airport. He will drop you off at my house to drop your things than take you to the cafe."

"How does he look like."

"I'll send you you a picture. You should be going now. I'll see you in Korea."

"See you in Korea."

After I hangup the phone, I heard the call for my plane and headed off to the plane.

~~~
3 hours before

Bora POV:

I was standing in my cafe waiting for him to walk in.

"Hey Bora, what's up?" He said.

I grabbed the ice Americano I made for him a sat it down on the table by the window.

"I know your busy with music and you do alot for me by helping with the cafe but, can you pleaaasse me do me  a favor?"

"Ya of course."

"You know my friend, Y/n is finally moving to Korea and I need help to pick her up from the airport. Can you please do that?"

"Ya of course, no problem."

"Thank you." I said leaning other the table and giving him a big hug.

"Well while I'm here, do you need any help?"

"Yes that would be amazing Minsik."

~~
Thank you for reading ♡