Dragon Ball Super M.U.I. Goku (Deku) V.s. Jiren (All For One) part 1

Start from the beginning

" I'll show you it ain't meaningless!" Deku says. " Nani?!" AFO says. " Son Izuku's speed has increased even more!" Universe 11's supreme kai says. " Impossible! How can that be?!" reject pennywise screams. " You can't even figure that out? Izuku isn't fighting only for himself. It's because he's hearing our hopes too" Todoroki says. " Todoroki's right" Gran Torino says. His glasses then start to reflect Deku and AFO fighting. " Izuku has people who help raise each other up. Not only do we all treasure each other greatly, but our existence also gives Izuku strength. I'm sure he doesn't believe, even for a moment, that he came this far by himself" Gran Torino says. " It's because of  Izuku that all of us are here now" Kaminari says.

Aizawa: This is true. Even for the villains, Midoriya has brought us all along way, helping us improve and also protecting us. Just like at the U.S.J, the training camp, and when he took down Gentle Criminal to make sure Eri had fun and smiled for the first time. Without Midoriya we wouldn't be here today.

All Might: Young Midoriya has always helped us with issues or if we just need someone to talk to. He will break himself just to save someone.

Nana: If it's one thing I learned about Izuku is that he will ALWAYS help someone in need even if seems impossible. He even changed the future just to save Eri.

Inko: And my son has always been a hero since he was little. Helping people even if they were mean to him because he was quirkless. But he never held a grudge or hated anyone. He took the beatings but he still held his head high. At the age of 7, Izuku already multiple jobs to provide for us when we didn't have anything.

Everyone just stared blankly at the 4 adults. They then moved their gaze to Midoriya who was watching the screen. 

Stain: Hmph, this why Midoriya is the truest hero. He doesn't care about fame or money. He only cares about saving people even if it kills him. That is why he will be the greatest hero ever to exist.

Everyone then stared at stain before they moved their gaze to Izuku.

All For One: I too agree with this. Midoriya has always been a hero to many. He even risked his life to save his friends. He almost broke his arms beyond repair just to save that little boy. I too say he is a true hero.

Everyone moved their gaze from All For One towards Midoriya who stood up and bowed towards the 6 adults. 

Midoriya: Arigato! It means lot that you 6 believe in me.

Blade: Anyway let's continue.

Deku then jumps from a floating rock towards AFO. " Even when we first met, some of us fought or were enemies, but here we all are, trusting Izuku" Kaminari says. " Even when fighting, he has a way of drawing in those around him. That's the sort of person Izuku is" Ojiro says. "Exactly" Beerus says.

The league/ Stain/ and the big 3: Very true

It then shows multiple shockwaves happening around the center gigantic floating rocky terrain. It then zooms in to show Deku and AFO exchanging blows. They then connect a punch which cause the whole floating terrain to explode. Deku, while floating, punches AFO in the face. AFO then goes for a punch but Deku blocks it. They both start to exchange blows while also blocking. AFO then landed a kick that hit Deku sending him hurtling towards the ground but he quickly landed safely a pillar of rock. AFO then delivers a kick which Deku dodges that destroys the rock pillar. AFO looks at Deku who punched the air only for it to created multiple air punches hitting AFO in the chest which sent him crashing into other floating debre. AFO then lands and sends multiple ki blast towards Deku who dodges. Deku then jumped into the air and delivered a powerful punch into AFO's chest that sent AFO into a giant rock wall. AFO's aura then disappeared.

Ojiro: How did he do that?!

Aizawa: Your always full of surprises problem child

Recovery Girl: Nice to see you aren't breaking any bones

Deku then lands in front of AFO staring at him. " This is our power All For One" Deku says. " To hell with your friendship. To hell with your trust?!" AFO says. " To accept that would be to deny everything that I've ever been. I won't believe in such power" AFO says. " Such a thing... is easily erased!" AFO says while charging a ki blast in his hand, breaking the rock wall, and firing it towards Universe 7 that are in the stands.

Melissa: Watch out!

Kendo: He's going to kill them

The screen then shows the scared and shocked faces of Todoroki, Kaminari, Kirishima, Ojiro, Gran Torino, Jiro . We then see blue streak heading towards them. Deku then stops in front of them and knocks the blast away.  " Tsk" Deku says.

kaminari: That was a close one

Katsuki: Tell me about it

Deku then starts floating down onto a floating rock. It shows AFO panting. " You!" Deku says. " The power you believe in is easily erased. Just like that rock!" AFO says. Deku then balls his hand into fists while grinds his teeth. " I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I WON"T FORGIVE!" Deku says as he powers up.

Katsumi: This is what happens when you mess with the nerds friends

Deku then charges AFO going through 4 floating rocks. It then showed AFO's face with Deku fist in it. It then showed Deku's face which had a pissed off expression that sent shivers down everyone's spine even All For One. It then showed Deku kicking AFO twice before AFO throws a punch at Deku who grabs it and throws him over his shoulder. AFO then charged Deku but he disappeared and reappeared kicking AFO into the air. AFO then lands on floating rock and starts to charge up. Deku then charges towards him and AFO fires ki blasts towards Deku. Deku then jumps onto different ki blasts, running on them. Deku then reaches AFO who cocks back a fist and Deku connects it with his own punch. Deku and AFO then become a blue and red streak, both travelling everywhere exchanging blows. We then see Deku and AFO sliding down rock walls before exchanging a few blows before Deku kicks AFO away. They both then land away from each other. 

" Go Deku! Beat All For One for us!" Katsuki screams. Deku then rushes AFO. AFO's eyes then turn red which shoots out ki blast which Deku blocks but breaks through which shocks AFO. AFO then starts throwing punches which Deku dodges. AF o then throws a strong punch which Deku dodges. It then shows Deku and AFO looking at each other before Deku delivers a uppercut sending AFO flying. Deku then cupps his hands together and charges a powerful blast. " KA... ME...HA...ME...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Deku then fires the blast towards AFO. It connect to AFO sending him screaming into the ground creating a explosion and a crater. 

Nana: Nice finish Izuku

Inko: That's my boy

All Might: Great job young Midoriya

All For One: I'm impressed

Toga: I knew you could do it Izu-kun

Eri: Yay! Daddies the strongest!

" All For One!" Ronald McDonald screams. Deku then lands in front of AFO who's on the ground with his aura gone with one eye open struggling. They both stare at each other. " Well? Why won't you finish me?" AFO asks. " A guy like you probably already realizes... what I'm talkin' about." Deku says while AFO looks away. " Is that all you have to say? This fight is already over. Just knock me off!" AFO says. " What are you you doing, Izuku? Hurry up!" Beerus screams.  Deku then walks towards AFO struggling to get up. Deku then charges a ki blast while staring at AFO who puts his head down waiting to be knocked off. 

Deku then cocks his hand back. The camera then zooms into Deku's eye and the camera color then blinks red and purple. Deku then coughs up blood while blood shots out from his back. AFO looks up at him with a shocked expression. Deku then falls face first in front of him. 

The Screen darkens

Nejire: W-What happened?

Tamaki: I-I don't know 

Mina: It can't end there!!

Blade: Don't worry there's a second part but will get there later. Now lets take a meme break

Kaminari/Mina: Yeah!!