"Oh, wow, cool!" Donna smiled and nodded her head. "I'm Donna, the only one with brains out of these boys."

    "Nice to meet you, Donna," Jude introduced herself.

    "And don't call her Judith!" Eric tried to joke and awkwardly laughed. "I'm going to stop now."

Right after Eric said that, three teenage boys busted through the same door that Donna had just came through.

    "Hey, Eric — ,"

    "Who's the chick and why is she sitting in my seat?" the guy with the long, curly hair asked, cutting off his friend."

"Yeah, and why is she so hot?" The taller one added.

Donna hit Kelso on the back of his head, "Kelso, you have a girlfriend."

"Yeah, but we, like, hate Jackie," Eric added.

"Okay, but that doesn't make it okay for him to cheat on her," Donna pointed out.

"Can we get back to who this chick is?" The guy with curly hair questioned.

"Hyde, Jude. Jude, Hyde," Eric quickly introduced the two.

Donna rolled her eyes. "Jude, this is Steven Hyde," Donna pointed to the guy who was curious about her, then over to the one who tried hitting on her, "And that is Michael Kelso."

"Don't call me Steven," Hyde added.

"Don't call me Judith." Jude leaned back into his chair, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You can call me Michael or Kelso," Michael added.

"We just usually call him an idiot though," Eric joked.

"Nice, burn!" Hyde smirked.

    "Jude and her family just moved across the street from New York City." Donna continued introducing who Jude was to the group.

• • •

Jude had now been sitting on the couch to be closer to Donna, who was sitting in the chair next to her. Jude was sharing the couch with Hyde and Michael, and Eric was sitting in the chair that she was in. Jude was surprisingly having fun.

"Eric. It is time." Hyde said.

"Why don't you do it?" Eric questioned

"It's your house." Hyde responded.

"Your house." Michael repeated.

"Listen to them up there. The party has reached critical mass. In 10 minutes, there will be no more beer opportunities." Hyde pointed up to the party going up above them.

"If my dad catches me copping beers, he'll kill me." Eric explained.

"I'm willing to take that risk." Hyde curled his hand in to fist, and made his voice deeper.

"Don't worry about it. Just remain calm, keep moving." Kelso encouraged.

"They're all probably too drunk to care anyways." Jude added while shrugging.

"And above all, don't get sucked into my dad's hair." Donna warned

"What's wrong with your dad's hair?" Eric asked.

"Just don't look at it." Donna said

Hyde got up and grabbed Eric's face. "And, Eric, cold. Definitely cold."

Eric ran up the the stairs with bravery, leaving the four behind. Michael and put on music and was playing air guitar. Hyde was looking at a magazine. Jude and Donna moved to sitting on the washer and dryer, talking.