Believe in yoreself

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

~ ₣ Ø R ₲ E ₮ Y Ø U R ₮ R Ø U ฿ L E ₴ ₳ ₦ Đ Đ ₳ ₦ ₵ E ₩ H ł ₮ ₳ L L Y Ø U H ₳ V E ~

☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆

Everybody is telling me that I'm not going to make it, that is just a foolish dream of mine. I hate those words so much. At one point I just wanted to give up, but there was somebody who made me realize that your hard work is gonna be paid. You just need to believe in yourself and hold fast to your dreams. That's all!

Let me quote you something: ''live your values, pursue your dreams and follow your passions''. It's really true. When I heard him say that I was a little bit shocked, honestly. I never thought that he would say something like this, but I don't mind it. He is my best friend..my brother and I admire him because he never gave up and now look at him. He is the leader of the most popular boy band in the world. How amazing is that? He encouraged me and made me believe in myself and I continued to dream further and further and now, finally, my dream came true. I am a choreographer and I am working with my brother, I couldn't ask for more.

My name is Kim Yuki, I am 21 years old, and this is my story!  I hope you enjoy it!