She's Gone (a TroyPay oneshot)

They'll never discover these feelings I hide.

Deep inside I'm falling apart

All alone with a broken heart

"East High is a place where teachers encouraged us to break the status quo and define ourselves as we choose. Where a jock can cook up a mean crème brulee, and a brainiac can break down on the dance floor. It's a place where one person, if it's the right person, changes us all. East High is having friends that we'll keep for the rest of our lives, and that means we really are ''all in this together''.

Troy paused for a second and look at his batch mates. His eyes land on his friends sitting together. He still can't believe that they finally graduated in High School. He gave them a smile and continued the line that everyone wants to hear. "Cause' Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat!" With that, everyone applause and stand up except for one.

______________________________________________________________

Sharpay took a deep breath and stand up. She walks toward the back stage for her performance. She couldn't understand why everyone requested for her to sing when all these years Gabriella and Troy stole the spotlight from hers. She just hates everythinug about those two. She hates to admit that they are good singers, maybe better than her. She hates that they are so compatible for each other. She hates that their voice sounds good together. She hates that they are so nice to everyone around which annoys her. But she hates Troy more than Gabriella, and that's the truth.. She hates Troy because all these years making him to notice her he just smiles at her. She hates Troy because he believes at her when everyone is losing hope at her. She hates Troy because he hurts her with every simple action he made. She hates him because she gives him butterflies every time she saw him. She hates him because with everything she did to forget him, she always ends up liking him. She hates Troy Bolton, but she hates herself more for falling for him.

After her performance everyone congratulated her. Ryan went to her and hugged her and told her to meet her at the party. He looks so hyped. Everyone looks so happy and excited except for her. She wouldn't care less. She just wants to get the hell out of her school and start over again without crossing with the Wildcats, especially not Troy Bolton. After her parents congratulated her and told her how proud they were, she went straight to the only place she feel safe, the theater room.

Troy immediately went to Gabriella as soon as he saw her at the door. He greets her and kissed her at the cheek.

"I still can't believe we finally graduated." She said smiling. Troy smiled back and leads her to where their friends are.

"GABRIEELLLLA!" Taylor yelped and hugged Gabriella. Troy sat down at his chair and took a drink watching the two of them.

"Girls" Chad muttered and rolled his eyes.

Troy chuckled on his best friend expression.

"Troy My Man! Your speech is great. Did I already tell you that?" Chad said.

Troy smirked and told him he did. "10x already to be exact." He said.

"Well it's true." Chad said and smiled.

After an hour, and everyone is having so much fun. Gabriella and Taylor couldn't stop laughing as they remember the good times they had together; the first time they saw each other, the pi, the cheerleader's nails, the pool, everything. Troy and Chad tried to remember everything they had since they were a kid. Chad couldn't stop smiling when Troy told him that he was the best guy in the world he met in his entire life next to his father. While talking, Chad noticed that Troy keeps looking at the door like he's waiting for someone to arrive.