SidNaaz Reunion

Hllo guys.....how are you????

Am so happy as a new poster released of song "Bhula Dunga" and I really believe that they need no acting....just in dono ko pose mai bithado hame aur inhe dono ko Apne aap aur naturally feelings AA jayegi.....

So let's move to our sidnaaz ride......

Sana opens the door of confession room ( as Sana opens same time Sid looks at door ) and sees the most beautiful scene of her in front of her eyes .......
Sana could not believe so rubs her eyes and sees her gullu....
Sana ran towards him and seat near her .....
Sana : hayee Ammma with continuous starring
And they both had eyelock...Shukla ji cannot say anything just amazed to see her....
Sana break eye lock and hugs him tightly Shukla ji also wrap his arms around her....
Sid : kaisi hai motion
Sana : thik hoon .... Tu Kaisa hai while hugging...
Before Sid replies Sana breaks hugs and kiss him .... Shukla ji cannot resist so he also kissed on her cheeks...

And Sana start sobbing while hugging as she feels complete after a long time...
Sid understand her and rubs her back to calm her down...

Sid : abey gadhi chal na to mat ab .... Mujhe pata hai main Bura hoon ki tujhe Acha nhi laga mujhe dekhke but kya Karoo BB ne bhej Diya

Sana: kutte kamine tere liye ro rhi hoon .... Aaya bada tujhe pata hai Maine Kitna miss kiya tujhe....

Sid : holds her from waist and pull her close to him and move near her ears and said mujhe sab pata hai aur tujhe abhi Mera pyaar bhi to dikhana hai...

Sana feels shy and shocked ...
Sana : tujhe kaise pata

Sid smiles playfully...
Both hugs each other tightly....

Sid : tere baalon ko kya hua

Sana : Maine kaat diye .... Mai chahti thi ki Mera yeh look tu dekhe...Kaisa hai

Sid : sexy, fir Yaad Aaye cameras and suddenly said cute to cover up..
( Shukla ji nhi badalne waale...camera conscious)

BB ne bhi wait kiya jab inki baatein ho gayi to BB said....
BB : Sana , Khush ho aap

Sana : yes bigg boss while holding Sid hand tightly

BB : aap Apne friend ko bhut miss Kar rhi thi na ..le jaiye inhe Apne Saath

Both went out but Sana like a child hold Sid one arm and doesn't left him with cute pout .....
Sid looked at his little munchkin and 😘 kissed her forehead and moves out....

As Sid comes all hm gather to greet him...but now he knows every one very well...

He give side hugs only bcz Sana holds his one end and not ready to leave him...so while hugging Asim , Rashmi he says thanku...
He ignores arhaan totally....
Hugs paras and Mahira..... Aarti comes towards him and Sid normally hugs but his blood boil to see her...

Aarti : Sana chodde usse ab to hme bhi Milne de...

Sid : Aarti mil to Raha Hun ... Aur kaise miloon

Aarti shocks to see this behaviour of Sid .....
And when Vishal comes to meet him he shakes hand with him with such a great force that Vishal hand starts paining ...
Vishal : Sid chod
Sid : oh! Sorry Vishal

After meeting with everyone ....
Sid : chod baby
Sana : nhi
Sid : chod na Sana kyu tang Kar rhi hai
Sana : Tu fir Chala Jayega
Sid holds her and free his hand from her clutch and hold her with shoulder and hugs her .....
Sid : nhi jaunga ( near her ear and kisses 😘 her neck )
To which Sana shocked and Sid left from there.....

Sid talks with Asim and stares at his gadhi who made tea for him....

BB announced that all hm gather in living area ..... All sits....BB announces