Secret Room

So guys let's start with this when Sid went to secret room for his treatment ......
So I write with some reality and some imagination it's actually I want that it should be like this..........
And it's my first experience so please drop comments and try to ignore my mistake guys......
Sana - S
Siddharth - Sd

Siddharth ki tabiyat aaj subah se bhut kharab Hoti hai and shehnaz yeh notice Kar leti hai to vo Sid ke pass aake baithti hai...
S: siddddharrrt
Sid: hmmm
S: kya hua tujhe ..... Teri tabiyat thik         hai na bebu
Sid : hmmm...thoda low feel Kar rha hoon
S: she caresses his hair ( and our Shukla ji also loving this) mere gande bache tune Khana khaya
Sid: abhi nhi
S: chal bebu khate hai Maine bhi nhi khaya
Dono apna breakfast karte hai and then ......
BB announces to gather in living area and announced that due to health issues Sid had been sent to secret room for proper treatment....
After this Sid meets all and in last he meets with Sana and give her tight hug and she is very nervous so he whispers in her ear that dhyan rakhiyo ......
Asim teases him that ab Jane se usse Sana and lossen her grip and Sid went to room......

So it's first part ..... I know somehow boring but I assured you that next part is gonna be really exciting .......

please drop some ideas in comment section that how would you like to proceed this story further.......
And sidnaaz is really like " do jism ek Jaan"..........