Part 19 - Love from Japan

Start from the beginning

D maintained a safe distance between him and S while still guarding her.He was at peace seeing her get into the car safely.Japanese girl fans passed him cards and handmade gifts which he accepted with a grin on his face.

Some fans placed their hand on him.Some Indian lady fans leaned on his back and chest in the pretext of taking photos.D felt uneasy like a woman travelling in public bus sandwiched in between men but he bore it all as he was not the kind who was quick to react and embarrass people in public however in his heart he wished he had not been mobbed.He quickly hopped on to the car beside S.SSR,R and the rest were already seated.

D: Hihihihi they are taking me out for tata

D: Hihihihi they are taking me out for tata...bye bye darlings...Love you all !!

He waved at his fans.S looked out for Valli garu who was the last to get in.The car left for Albert Hall Stadium.

In the car,greedy D was impatient to open the gifts he received from his fans.He grabbed the bag which contained the presents from Rama garu and peeped inside.

D: Yaayy!!!So many gifts for me...!😀

He stuffed his hand into the bag and pulled out a random gift.He used his teeth to tear the wrappers in his urgency and littered the car.

S: Pupsooo don't throw it here this is not our car!

She picked up the litter and dumped it into another bag.

D: See Sweety...so many keychains of my various avatars...this is Billa...this is Mr.Perfect...Mahendra Bahubali and Sahoo...

He showed it proudly to everyone.

SSR: It is really amazing...they are so creative..Anna,see this...

He showed Keeravani garu who began humming the Bahubali song,

Ke: ...ta re raa re raa re raa aaaa...🎶

Va: Shut up! 😡 I don't want to hear you singing until you ascend the stage.

She hushed him.

S: I want this one!😃

She picked the Billa keychain.

D: Keep it Sweetu...it is for you only...this one(Mr.Perfect)I will send to Kaju...Mahendra Bahubali to Tammy and this one(Sahoo)to Shraddhooo...they are the rightful owners of these characters.

S: 😡😡😡

She snatched all the keychains from him.

D: Hey why you did that ma?

S: Eashwar to Sahoo and beyond it all belongs to me only! You dare send it to others I will send you divorce papers! Jaakratha!

R whistled and clapped followed by Karthikeya and the rest.Her frown turned to a shy smile.

D: But...but..why so many keychains for you ? 😧

S: One I will use for our house keys, one for car,one for my wardrobe one I will simply carry in my purse but I will not allow to give it to your heroines. 😑