Part 19 - Love from Japan

Start from the beginning

D mv: Where is my black beauty ?She is not to be seen...

His eyes searched and found her talking to some male fans amidst the crowd.

"Anushka Shetty!!! Wow!! Can't believe I am talking to you!!This is a dream come true for me!"screamed a fan

"You are so beautiful!😍"remarked another.

She smiled and thanked them for their love.

Another male fan gave her his white tshirt and a marker pen.

"Pls sign on this Anushka..."

Just as she was about to,D stopped her.He offered her a sheet of paper.

D: You can sign and give in this Anushka...

He slowly pulled the tshirt from her hand and placed it over the fella to cover his gym body.

D mv: With this biriyani paunch it took me 7 years to impress her you think coming with this gym body and smelly tshirt you could swoon her in seconds ?

"But this is my favourite tshirt I want Anushka to sign on this!"

D: Err...she will only sign on paper.(mv:You will wear this in your bedroom and bathroom thinking of her and I should allow that ?Over my dead body!)

After she signed,he held her protectively and whisked her away from those guys.

S: Pupsooo pa there are still few of them who wanted my autograph wait no I'll sign and come...

D: You give autograph to ladies will do.Men can watch you on screen.

S: But they love me so much! Not every day they get the opportunity to meet me.

D lost his cool.

D: You don't need love of petty flies when you have a monitor lizard to love you! 😡

"Anushka,pls accept my red rose!"

Before the fella could give her D snatched it from his hand.

D: Thank you so much for this lovely rose here Anushka,rose from your fan.

He feigned a smile to the fan and gave her the rose she took it and thanked her fan who went away happily.

S: See his excitement,would your pant drop if I took it from him? Why are you behaving like a psycho?? Uff !

D: Don't question your Lord,it is an unpardonable sin and God might not make me your husband in next birth if you disobey me.It is ok you did it unknowingly so I shall forgive you this time...

S: So that you can follow me in my next birth as well ?Not needed.I hope he does not forgive me so I can get a better husband in my next birth.😏

D: Grrr...go and sit in the car Sweety! No wait...you go ahead I will follow petty flies can attack from any side.

S: 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️