Introduction

Note: This is a part of the shop that is desperately mandatory, I would highly advise to read it. Thank you!

Hello! I'm Isabel. Welcome back to my shop. You might have already recognized me from the past one that I have created. But after such a long period of time, my style in creating graphics has changed.

But enough with the "get to know" stuff, we know you're not interested in that.

Let's get started!

~•~

1. Be Patient

We don't want a cranky person in this shop. If you don't want to wait for a cover, then you don't deserve it. Creating a cover is difficult and takes a lot of time especially when there is school applied. I've dealt with those types of individuals before and it is not fun.

2. Do the Necessary Requirements

Please fill out your form in creating the graphic completely because I will be needing these details to live up to your imagination with the graphic.

Also, please follow your payments before recieving the graphic or else you won't have it.

3. Watermark Rule

When you first get your graphic, there wouldn't be a watermark or simply a text that dedicates the cover to me. But if you order changes to it, I will apply the text.

4. Swear Words ⛔

Yes, I swear but I'm not exactly comfortable with it. Especially when those swear words be on the graphic you requested. I hope that you can understand me on this.

5. Shophop

While asking a graphic from me, don't turn to other creators in making the same exact thing that you asked me. I would not appreciate it and neither will the others.

6. Use the Cover

I made the cover for you to simply use it. Atleast for 2 weeks and by then, you can change it. But if you don't like it, you can just ask changes from me. I wouldn't mind doing it all over again.

7. Plagiarism

Don't ever copy my work or steal it from me or else you would be banned from asking a cover and I will gladly report you. And you don't want a full on rant in your bio, wouldn't you?

8. Genres⛔

Genres that I would possibly decline; FANTASY and HORROR. It would depend on the details and type of manipulation on the graphic.

~•~

1. I would appreciate it if you'd follow me and you'll earn one too! I don't really care of my follower count, I just want you to be easier to contact with on particular subjects.

2. Please dedicate the cover to me on the story's bio. I would suggest it to be on the bottom or end of it. (And this is optional: You can also dedicate one of the chapters to me if you'd like!)

3. I would be really happy if you'd check out my poetry book, "sonder" and tell me of your thoughts about it. This is completely optional though if you are interested.

~•~

- The cover would take 1 hour to 1 week in making it

- The cover would take 1 hour to 1 week in making it. I would keep you updated on its status! (Not my relationship status though, it would always stay the same.)

- There will be a possibility of me not doing your cover, it depends if I would see it as highly inappropriate for my liking.

- If you're asking for a Fantasy or Horror graphic, there may be a time that I would deny it for I am completely inexperienced with these genres. If I do accept, do not expect too high above the clouds.

- Feel free to DM me or simply ask in the comments if you have any questions or if you're asking for a cover. :)

- I would greatly suggest "Simplistic Covers" (Check out chapter of examples) for books that have a neutral or dark vibe . While Light & Random books are better with Vector.
It is all your choice though.

~•~

Email: Please DM your email and so that you would be much safer

Screenshot: I would be publishing your cover on this book and simply tag you. Then you can screenshot it, but I should warn you that the quality may be low.

Social Media: Tell me your social media username (Twitter and Instagram only) and I'll send the cover to you.

~•~
Disclaimer: In the first few parts of the requested book covers of the chapters, they are all previews to prevent it from copyright. Until I decided later on to show the full cover in all its mighty glory.