New Feelings

Hey dont be sad lets go to the classroom. I think our class already has started.

Feeling heartless she stand up and said with a broken smile..

yes lets go.

Hey what is your name. For all this mess I forgot to ask you.

Oh my name is Xiaoxi and your?

My name is Fe Fe.

Nice name FeFe.

You are embarrassing me now.

You are such a shy girl.Okay Fe Fe lets be friends.I feel comfortable with you.

Sure! I am glad to be your friend.

I am walking with Fe Fe with a broken smile towards classroom . I am trying to make myself normal.I just want to get that shit out of my mind.

(Classtime)

Xiaoxi look at that boy. He is new here. He is soo handsome Don't you think so??

Ah Fe Fe you fall for every boy who is handsome.

Hehe dont mind.

Yes he is handsome but I think he dont have a charm like a boy.

What??!

Forget it.! lets focus on our class.

Some girls are talking about me and some are talking about the new Boy.I am wondering what Haru is doing. Did he have to face same difficulties like me?Or he don't have any problem in his life?

(In Haru's mind)

Haru what is your damn
problem?!!!!!!

If I told you will you solve my problem Father?

Just Shut Up. You are just a useless boy.I told you to make happy chairman's Do's daughter But what you did!? you didn't go to meet her.

Father!

What!!

Dont you care about my emotions!You know I dont like her.You can't force me to like her.

Dont argue with me. Its no use to argue with me.You know how much this contract is important for me right.? Dont force me to force you just do as I say.

He is watching his father and thinking that how emotionless a person can be.His heart is crying. He is suffering but he can't say anything. He wants his father's love.He is thinking if he do that then might his father will start to admire him.

Hey Haru! Haru!!

Oh what?

what are you thinking?

Nothing,sorry.You want to say something?

Its lunch time and Everyone is going to play Foot Ball. Wanna go to play?

Nah man. I dont have a mood now.You go play.I will play another day.

Oh okay man then I am going.

Xiaoxi what you want to eat in lunch?

Hey Fe Fe You go buy lunch for you and me.Take this money.

Why? are you going somewhere?

Yes.

Where?

I will tell you later. Buy lunch and sit anywhere. I will come soon.

Okay then come soon.