I was the only one that heard her let out a small scream. The both hit each other. Then Jordan pulled something out of his pants pocket. I didn't wait to see what it was. I tackled him off of her, and we both rolled into the wall.

My back slammed into the wall and I let out a grunt. Jade and Costin ran into the room. Jade pulled Jordan off of me. Costin was helping the boys take care of Chase. I helped Crystal up.

"Thanks for helping me."

"Hey, what are friends for?"

She hugged me. I hugged her back. We tried to help Jade out with Jordan. Crystal punched Jordan again. Then he slammed her into the wall. We tried to pull him off of her. Then Jordan pushed me and slammed me into the wall. I fell with an oomph. Jade screamed. That seemed to draw all of our attentions.

She was trying to help Crystal out with something, but I couldn't tell what it was. Crystal was on the floor clutching her stomach. (A/N what do you thing is wrong? Did Jordan do something?😳)

I grabbed my big dictionary and slammed it on Jordan's head hard. I knocked him out, but I slammed it one more time for good measure. Chase held his hands up in surrender, then grabbed Jordan and Jetson and hauled them out of my room. I dropped to my knees in exhaust. Gavin knelt by Crystal. She groaned in pain.

I fell on my side and blacked out.

---------------------------

Crystals POV

When Jordan slammed me into the wall, he dug his small silver knife into my stomach. If hurt like hell. Then he slammed Ashton into the wall. I fell to the ground and tried to pull it out. The knife wouldn't budge. Jade saw it and screamed. Ashton fell to her knees.

Gavin knelt by me right after the three boys left the room. I saw Ashton fall and black out in the corner of my eye. Gavin pulled my hands away from the knife slowly. His eyes darkened when they saw the knife. His eyes turned black. He was about to storm out and find Jordan when I grabbed his hand as another wave of pain rocked my body. I was panting really hard.

Gavin grabbed the hilt and pulled it out. He picked me carefully and carried me bridal style with Ashton in Chris's arms to the pack doctor. Another wave of pain hit me and I blacked out.

----------------------------

Another switch up! What do you think Gavin is going to do to Jordan when Crystal and he wakes up? Comment if he should kill him, or keep him alive to find his mate. And let me know if he deserves a mate after all he has done.

----------------------------

Gavin's POV

After Crystal had passed out, I started to run. She wasn't healing like she should be. I'm going to make Jordan regret he ever saw her. I ran into the pack house and the pack doctor lept up when Chris and I ran in. He pointed to 2 open beds. I placed Crystal down on one of the beds. Chris put his mate down on the other.

The pack doctor came over to Crystal and pulled her shirt up to check out her stomach. He gasped when he saw the wound. I did to. The skin around the wound was black and looked dead. I handed him the knife. He sighed.

"It has wolfsbane on the blade. Silver plus wolfsbane. Who did this?"

I spat out his name.

"Jordan"

The doctors eyes darkened. He sighed again.

"This is the third time that he has done this. Some one needs to put him in his place soon."

He obviously hated Jordan.

"Lucky for you I know how to heal her. She will be ok. I will make sure of it."

He went over to Ashton. He checked her over and finally spoke.

"She is fine. I'll just keep her in here to look after her."

Chris sighed in relief. Then he looked at me.

"Hey man, could you watch over them while I go shower?"

I nodded my head.

"Crystal would kill me if anything happened to her friend while I was here. You can borrow some of my cloths."

"Thanks."

I nodded my head. Chris went to mine and Crystals room after I gave him the directions. I sat I between the two girls. 10 minutes later Chris came back my jeans and one of my shirts. He sat next to Ashton.

"Her names Ashton, by the way."

He smiled.

"Ashton. I like it."

His face turned serious.

"I'm going to kill Jordan."

I shook my head.

"No, IM going to kill him. You can help. But they might not let us."

"Why not?"

"Cause our mates are kind."

"Yeah. I was afraid of that."

I laughed. The doctor had fixed up Crystal while Chris was gone. She woke up and sat up.

"Whoa. What happened?"

I took her hand. She looked over at me. She looked lost. And broken. Jordan is going to pay for that.