+•Holding hands•+

Start from the beginning

      "..Hmm..I'll answer that in a story! I remember Mabel telling me this story over call when we were little..she liked reading me stories. I did the same, but I didn't always have books near me. Anyways...imagine Rapunzel...but as a male. The boy wasn't captured, but the evil people locked him in a tower..as a way to fix him. He never knew what was wrong with him, but he stayed because he didn't know much about the outside. He use to, but memories slowly faded. The evil people always told him the dangers of sinning, but he never listened. It's why rules and punishments were made..and he never liked them. Those punishments never helped. Then one day...he escaped. He climbed down the tower as he waved goodbye to the tower..and now look at him..hes now in Gravity Falls hugging some demon. Happily ever after I guess?" The brunette let out a dry laugh as Bill sighed.

       "Hey, Dipper...how come you don't like others touching you, but yet you allow me to hug you and all that stuff? Why's that? I mean..I can't seem to see why you would trust a demon for fucks sake."

       "..Well..even though you didn't do nice things..I still see a nice side in you. You're still someone that has feelings. You can feel anger..stress..sadness..and loneliess. You can feel vary of different emotions, even though others say you're heartless I think otherwise. Because maybe..just maybe..you can feel, but you just don't recognize it yet or haven't realized. I trust you because..well I just do. Its better than trusting a human..they can be heartless, but I'll warm up to them one day. You're a demon..you know and see things much more different. It's why I like you. You create so much curiosity yet comfort somehow. It's odd, but true. I like you a lot, Bill..even thought we probably aren't in the best terms since I'm a Pines..I still like you. And I hope you like me too." The brunette smiled up at Bill who now had a red face, he looked like a tomato. Dipper didn't realize what he said when he told Bill that he liked him. The brunettes mind simply thought it would make Bill feel a bit happy. The blondie scoffed playfully.

       "Well why are you letting me hug you, hm? I mean why not someone else?"

       "Because you're good at hugging! Now hush! Let us sleep..I'm actually tired and wanna sleep a bit more. Then we can go to town!"

       "Pshh..fine, but we better not sleep for the entire day!" The brunette giggled as he then nodded. Bill simply smiled as the two then fell asleep. Their warmth and presence occupying eachother.

       "Bill!" A brunette whispered a bit loudly as he looked up at the sleeping figure holding him.

       "..mmm..shut the fuck up..stupid time baby..." A blonde muttered out as he hadn't woken up. The brunette, named Dipper, laughed dryly at the blondes words. Who was named Bill.

       "Bill, no time for sleeping anymore! We need to buy food and stuff!" Bill didn't respond as his soft snores were the only thing that were his response. Dipper rolled his eyes as he sat up, he looked over at the blonde as stared at the messy hair of Bill. The brunette was trying to resist, but next thing ya know it, he's now running his fingers through Bills hair softly. Mason was about to stop, till Bill started to open his eyes. Gold sharp eyes met soft brown eyes.

       "U-uhhh...hi-hiya, Bill! How was your sluh-sleep?" Dippers face flushed as he was caught. The blonde smirked and sat up, his hair slightly messier due to the brunette. Dipper looked away at the floor as his face seemed to redden even more. Bill rose an eyebrow towards the flushing male.

       "I actually slept swell! I was wondering why my head felt nice and as if it was being brushed, now I have my answer~" The blonde teased.

       "A-ah! Um..ahah..sorry? Uh anyways we should really talk to bear guy and brush our teeth, then we'll go to town!" Dipper got up as Bill followed, the two remained silent as the comforting aura took over. After looking for awhile, they reached deep enough into the cave as they saw multi-bear sleeping peacefully. Dipper felt guilty for having to wake him up, so he was about to walk away..that was until Bill shouted.