~Flashback~
It was a Wednesday morning, Chloé had woken up early and decided to get to class before the rest of her classmates showed up. She was really sick of all the stares and gossip they would say about her. Sure she was used to gossip, but still it was an eveyday occurence. The less rabble she saw the better. It also wasn't good for her because of the Italian's mother working as an ambassador, it meant her father couldn't really do much for her. 

'I really hate that Rossi. Ugh... and all this time I thought Dupain-Cheng was insufferable, I was so wrong.' She thought to herself as she made her way to Ms. Bustier's classroom.

The classroom door was open, but before she went inside she hear that sickeningly sweet voice.

'Rossi, of course my morning would be ruined. She had to be the first person I dealt with today. Ridiculous utterly ridiculous.' She thought as she tried to back away, but then she saw the girl she was talking to.

"Really Marinette, I don't know why you even bother trying to against me. I already won, no one believes you and your friends left you." She cackled. "If I can mess with Chloé Bourgeois and get away with it, what makes you think You can do anything to me." The brunette smirked.

Chloé gripped her phone in her hands. 'That witch!' She then decided to start recording the conversation, being careful not to be seen.

"The truth always comes to light, Lila. I care about my friends, even if they don't consider me their friend. I still care for them and what your doing to them is wrong. Giving them false promises that could affect them later on. You're promising them connections they will never get." The petite girl stood her ground even as the other laughed.

"As for Chloé."

The blonde stiffened when she heard her name.

"She made a mistake, but she can still change for the better. Before the whole 'Miracle Queen', she proved she could do good if she tried. But you keep telling people lies about her, and that's making it hard for her to see she can still do good."

'She... she still believes in me?' Chloé thought to herself as she continued recording, her hand slightly trembling. She was brought back when she heard the Italian laughing mockingly.

"You really are too dense, like I told you before. It's not My fault if those idiots believe everything I tell them. That's their fault for being so stupid. Like that four eyes, Max. He claims to be soooo smart but even he believed that ridiculous napkin story. I mean what an idiot." She continued laughing.

At that Chloé walked in.

"You really are a snake aren't you, Rossi." She said her name with venom. Her comment took the two girls by surprise. "Oh no wait. That's an insult.... to the poor snakes." Chloé said with a smirk on her face.

Lila quickly recovered from her state of shock, "Oh Chloé, it's just You. And here I thought it was someone I should've been  worried about. Whatever it was you heard, well just go about your day. It's not like anyone would believe you, of all people. Incase you forgotten, nobody likes you." She got closer to the blonde as she spoke with that sickeningly sweet voice.

At that Chloé stopped recording and played the video. The shocked looked on Lila was priceless, she pale when she heard her voice.

"Ah.. a-as if anyone would believe that." In her nervous state she fumbled over her own words.

"Who knows? Want to test that?" Chloé confidently said. "If you still want to keep your 'sheep', I suggest you leave me and Du- Marinette alone. Or else I'll send this to the whole school."