morning

DewBlueChamp

Blue opens his eyes still sleepy. A delicate sigh scape the pink lips and he snuggles his face in the chest of the person in front of him, at the same time a muscled arm hug his hips and bring him closer to the body behind him. Turning around with difficulty he admires Dew's peaceful face, he opens a smile. Who could say that one day a bully like Dew would let himself be seen like this, vulnerable.

- Good morning, baby. - Champ's husky voice sounds in Blue's ears and a kiss is placed in his neck, making the little one blush.

- Good morning P' - He answers shy.

Last night and its consequences were still fresh in Blue's memories and body, each movement bringing the pleasurable pain of forcing muscles that Blue is not used to force. But that didn't stopped him of trying to get up. What really didn't let him get up was the squeeze of Dew and Champ's arm around him.

- Where do you think you're going little one? - Dewspoke with his eyes still closed - You can't escape from us. 

- Not after last night - Champ complete Dew's sentence with a charming smile.

- Hm.. I'm not trying to escape! - Blue say trying to sound confident - I just want to go to the bathroom.

Sadly, that argument wasn't enough to make the strong hold on his waist to let go. - Stay with us for a little while - Dew's hoarse voice carries a pleading tone making the hair in Blue's body stand on end. The hand in his hips goes down towards his round ass squeezing under the sheet, beyond this unexpected stimulus Blue can feel something touching his lower back. The only heat that could be sensed in the room was coming from the nude bodies stacked on the bed and that got closer and closer as the older ones caressed the body of the younger, who already had a hot face for noticing that the memories of last night would win new companions if he remained lying among the veterans of the football club.

Champ could hear the kisses Dew put on their Nong's neck while enjoying Blue's lips, and his left hand on his ass went down to his thigh and Dew approaches to fit in Blue's globes, brushing himself in the boy's entrance, meanwhile the other veteran was exploring Blue's mouth with his tongue not giving any chance of his whines and moans to escape. Blue couldn't resist anymore and hug the body in front of him, rearing the hip to give Dew better access. This was the sign both of them were waiting for to throw all the control and now, without any reserve, Champ direct Blue's hand to his member, making some movements with the delicate hand that he loves feeling all over his body. He separate their lips just for a second to recover their breath an a moan escape his sore lips before kissing his Nong again. Meanwhile Dew was concentrating to not penetrate Blue without any prep, with his hand still in the lil' one's waist he keep the provocation at Blue's entrance, the kisses became bites and licks that goes from his shoulder to his ear.

When a moan break his way from Blue's lips, the sweet sound that both veterans love to hear, Dew whisper in his ear:

- I'm sorry Darling, I can't resist anymore. - And he penetrates in a swift move, making Blue scream in surprise, pain and pleasure, instinctively he squeezes Champ's member without stopping the movement and that intensifies the pleasure for the older one, who in response touch Nong's member too.

The stimulus fo Blue comes from both sides making him lose focus and stop his hand's rithm, moaning loud. Champ enjoy the vision of the boy he love, his cute face with a deep blush and his eyes with unshed tears, this vision hipnotise Champ  but everything became even more intense and sexy when Dew turn the boy's face to give him a sinful kiss. That scene makes Champ's p*nis pulsate, with the head being touched by his boy's soft hand. Everytime he could see Blue's tongue searching for Dew's a shiver run for his body, that kiss was making him have not so innocent thoughts about his baby's mouth, a desire that grow more and more as the seconds passed and the kiss became more erotic to Champ's eyes. And when they finally separated, it was too much for him. So without a warning Champ positonate himself in a way his member was on the same level as Blue's face, and Dew use one of his hand to move nong's face and separated his lips to make Champ's fantasy real, to Blue that was too much, his member was pulsating and lubricated with pre semen.

Dew's advances stopped in the moment Champ's head touched Blue's tongue, because yes, contributing to his P's intentions, the boy put his pink tongue out and licked Champ's member as if it was one of his sweet and adored lollipops, like that Champ had his revenge for the teasing kiss. After Dew's moment of shock he take advantage of his size and change their position putting Blue in his four so like that he woud have privileged view of Blue's ass and wouldn't be tortured with the erotic image of Nong sucking his friend's member.

In this new position Blue was stricken by intense sensations, Dew's thrust hit the sensible spot deep inside od Blue with force causing goosebumps and moans  that couldn't be heard 'cause his mouth was full. His body, already tired from the night before, was on the limit. Blue could feel the orgasm coming, he needed to breath before the climax destroyed him completely, his little and delicate body had a limit that was dangerously close, but his P's seemed not notice that and continued thrusting with the same intensity, Blue tried to contain himself but it was impossible, he cums intensely; in a reflex he squeeze Dew's member who moan deliciously before giving some more thrusts and cuming at the same time Champ does. The boy was caught by surprise by the hot jet of Champ's sperm in his throat and chokes. Not being able to keep the same position for any more time he throws himself on the bed and then, almost immadiately, sleeping. 

Seeing that Dew and Champ smile and share a kiss before laying in the same position that they awoke, Dew behind the boy hugging him in a protetive way and Champ on the other side using his chest as a pillow, they both look into each other eyes and smile and at the same time kiss their baby's hair and falling asleep feeling the most sweet and autentic love.