"Thank You" - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Y/N had no idea how much Ariana was grateful for that day.

Anastasia, however, knew. She also knew that Ariana had a bit of a crush, more than a crush she would even dare say, on her older sister, which delighted her in so many ways.

She had overthought the whole situation and wondered how cool it would be for Ariana Grande to be her sister-in-law.
It also caused her to laugh because Y/N was terrible in social situations and would probably even be terrible at her own wedding.

"I...wanted...to...ask...you...something." Ariana struggled to sign to Y/N, who was now fully captivated by what the girl, she was desperately so fascinated by, could possibly ask her.

"Go on." She signed back smiling, encouraging Ariana to continue.

"Would...you...maybe...want...to...visit...me...in..." she stopped signing and quickly reached out next to her to grab a pen and paper. Y/N saw her scribble something really fast.
She held it up to the camera and it read:

"L.A - sorry I didn't know how to sign that, not good with my alphabet yet haha :)"

Y/N smiled wide and couldn't believe this was all happening.

Ariana had spoken about this to Anastasia and had asked for her opinion if this was something she could ask Y/N. Anastasia encouraged her new friend to do it and that Y/N would definitely be ecstatic about this opportunity.
Anastasia was the middle-man. She knew of Ariana's crush on Y/N and she knew of Y/N's crush on Ariana. She just wanted for them to both figure it out.

Anastasia had agreed to stay out if it this time and let her older sister travel alone to see Ariana.

Being self aware and realizing that she hadn't yet said anything, Y/N quickly nodded.
This caused Ariana to feel a sudden jolt of excessive happiness and excitement at the thought of getting Y/N all to herself.

Y/N could clearly see Ariana's reaction and couldn't help but wonder if this beautiful godlike girl felt the same way as she did.
But then again, why would Ariana feel the same way as her when she could literally have anyone else in the world?

She quickly shrugged it off and turned her attention back to Ariana.

"I...will...send...you...the..." she paused and wrote on the paper.
"Information, and don't worry I'll get a private jet to pick you up (:"

Y/N couldn't believe it. Looks like she was L.A bound and in style.

It was a few weeks after that discussion that Ariana had planned for everything. Deciding to not leave Y/N all alone and afraid in a jet, she made the journey to come and pick her up.
It was a very spoiled thing to do, but she was not taking any chances to freak Y/N out straight away.

On her side, Y/N was waiting at the plane hangar, which had been reserved for Ariana's arrival, along with her sister. Her parents had decided to wait in the car, giving the girls some privacy once Ariana arrived.

The black metallic tinted small jet landed on the runway and in a matter of minute pulled into the hangar. The time for the technical crew to have a look at the airplane and refuel, Ariana stepped out and waited outside with Anastasia and Y/N.

Just the thought of being able to touch and hold Y/N gave her a swarm of butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

"Hey Ari! How was the flight?" Anastasia asked Ariana as she stepped out.

Two dogs bolted out of the plane and ran hysterically to Ariana's side.
Y/N did not expect this and jumped a little at the sight. Ariana mistook this for her being afraid of dogs and instantly regretted taking them.