“Yep.” Tristan says.

            “Let’s do this!” Jacks says, enthusiastically.

            “Anna?” Alex asks.

            “Yeah, I’m ready.” I say.

            “Alright. Anna, you and Jacks will make a path to the enemies’ territory. Make a path for Tristan and me.” Alex says.

            “Got it.” I turn to Jacks. “Let’s go.”

            He looks at me and smiles. “Yeah!”

            We run quietly through the forest. The battle is only a mile away from us and is taking place now. We should have the upper hand. The enemy should be in a frenzy by now. We should have taken them by surprise. Hopefully the enemy won’t pay too much attention to their defenses on the sidelines.

            I see figures up ahead and turn to Jacks. He understands my look and climbs up a tree. He takes out a gun and aims it at one of the men. He takes one down and that is when the others are on alert. They look around frantically and finally notice me. I smirk. I see some of them shiver with fear while others look angry. I rush towards them and take most of them out, with the help of Jacks shooting a few down. After they all fall, Jacks meets up with me and we continue through the forest.

            “First area is clear. Start moving.” I say to Alex and Tristan.

            “Understood.” Alex replies.

            After a mile, I see another group of men but with guns this time. This is going to be a little tougher than the others. Jacks takes his position again but takes out a grenade launcher. He launches it and right when it makes contact with something, it explodes. He took out half of them, easily. I take care of the rest.

            “That should be the last of them.” I say to Alex.

            “Alright, wait for us. We’re almost there.” He says.

            After a few minutes, Alex and Tristan meet up with us. We come up to a small camp. A few soldiers are around one tent while the rest of the place is deserted. Tristan takes out his daggers and dips each one in poison. He gives a few to me and we both split up the targets. We throw them simultaneously and all of them go down quietly. The poison takes effect within seconds and they die within 10 seconds. After a minute, we move towards the tent. Tristan leaves us to search the rest of the camp. Jacks goes and climbs a tree, watching for any enemies that come by. Alex and I enter the tent and right away, I shoot two soldiers that are standing right behind the general. The general stands up from his desk and is about to take out his gun but I get to him faster. I put the gun to his head and take his gun. I hand it to Alex and he puts it in his backpack. I turn back towards the general. He glares at me but says nothing. I take out some rope and tie him to his chair. Alex takes his computer and starts to go through it. I turn to the general and smile.

            “Well hello there Mr. General. Fine day, isn’t it?” I ask.

            He grunts and looks away from me. I take his chin and turn his face towards me.

            “It’s not polite to look away from someone who’s talking to you.” I say.

            “You’re not going to get anything from me.” He spits on me.

            I wipe the spit and take out a small dagger. I             put the dagger to his finger and cut it off. He cries in pain and tries to get loose but can’t.