First Time with an Kuva Lich

Start from the beginning

Valkyr with her blood-red hair with jade green eyes. Mirage of her twin ponytail, with cherry pink on her right and black hair on left, Mesa's golden hair twin tail front and back ponytail, with her eye-patch cover her ice blue. And Saryn and her long poison green hair and raven purple eyes. "Oh, my queen, all of you look amazing!" Kavata said to the girl. 

"Just wait with our fashion frames." Mesa fire back. Kavata looks down and said. "I'm not sure if you want to see my face." "Come on Katava, we show our face. Maybe we can help you." Saryn put her finger on her chin as she lifted her head. "Girl, can you help me open her helmet?" Saryn asks for help, with the girl open Katava's helmet. Once they open her helmet, the girl shock of what they see. Katava look of a mid 20 with dark green eyes. Along with her, few brown hairs left, and vein crosses her eyes. "For an ugly Grineer, you're not bad." Valkyr give a nice comment. "Thank you, there's a few Grineer who look younger than them. But end up killed." "Well, at least you end to begin a Lich, in a good way." Mirage said. "Besides you did want to play with us, a specialty with Y/n." Mesa recalls Kavata wants to play with you and the girl. "More importantly. You want to play with them, right?" Saryn call tells Kavata to want to have sex with you, but not in her Kuva form. " I do, it's just not with my body." You grab her hand, making her look at you. "I did tell you my Warframe turn into human form, but you didn't see the rest." Katava shock.

"Aelita, lock the door while we show Katava." You order your ship A.I. "Sure thing boss, and make sure you - Fuck her like a Kubrows! - taking care~" Arlita lock the door. "Lady, do as you please." You ask. The girls touch their bodies, leaving their Warframe body to naked form. Their true form. "Damn we haven't been naked since Halloween night." Saryn remember. "They did put on trick on me." You smile at Katava. "I never knew Warframe can be sexy!" "Just wait till you see the boys." Valkyr wink at her. "All of you do care about me, but I don't have the guts to open my body. Let alone my robot arm and legs." Kavata looks down again. But you lift her head up. "Come on, your face still beautiful. We want to see your body." Katava turns red. "Lady, can you open her body armor so we can see her naked?" "Yes, Y/n!" You order the girl as they open her armor, one by one.

 Katava now naked with pale skin and veins across her body, the only remain is her body and head the rest her Kuva arm and legs. "She got a B-cup, but " Valkyr snaps Katava's butt. "She sure got a fine ass." Valkyr gives thumbs up. "So what now?" Katava is nervous about what happens next. "I need you to lick my dick if you want to play with me." You told her, Katava's face turns very red. "I mean sure I want to play with you, not this play. But if you really need me, then I must follow your order." Kavata knees down as she licks your dick. "Y/n, it's okay I help her?" Saryn asks you. "Sure, but don't make it too rush as you did with Valkyr." You remind Saryn for what she did with Valkyr. Saryn helps Katava as she grabbed her head, making her sucking your dick. "Fuck you're good." You moan. "Think Katava good at boobjob?" Mesa asks with Mirage holding her behind. "Let try. Lay down the table, so I can taste your tits." Katava lay on the table, You lick her boobs as she moans. "Keep licking." Valkyr said with Saryn rub her tits and pussy. "Don't forget to rub her tits with your dick!" Mirage shout as she kissing Mesa's neck. You rub your dick between her boobs. Katava looks at your dick, moaning hard as she wants more of you. "I don't know if you are going to do next but, can I... get fuck?"

 The room was silent, but the girls scream joy. "Do it!" "Fuck her body!" "Make her your bitch!" "Give her a creampie, as you did to me after we fuck Alad!" You, Saryn, Mesa, Mirage and Katava look at Valkyr. "What?" "You know what? I love all of your ideas." You put your dick on Katava's pussy, ready to push in. "First time?" You ask her, Katava nods. "Good, you're gonna be my new toy." You push hard as Katava screams loudly. "Fuck me!!" She holds Mesa and Saryn's hand, with Valkyr and Mirage hold her head. You reach the end and ask her, "Now, here the fun part." You push back and forth, Katava can't control her. "Girls, can you help Kavata?" "Yes, Y/n!" Valkyr put her pussy on her mouth. Mesa and Mirage grab her hand to their pussy, making Katava licking and fingering their pussies. Saryn joins the fun as she rubs Katava's body with her lips, plus Saryn presses her body to you as you kiss her.

 With everyone moaning, you feel it coming. "Fuck, I'm almost close. Are you?" Kavata tries to talk, but it blocks by Valkyr's pussy. "Sorry, her tongue is fucking amazing." Valkyr lift her butt, leaving Katava to speak. "I'm close, I going to cum!" "Lady, can you cum on Katava?" You ask them. "Fuck yes Y/n!" Valkyr rubs her lip close to her face. Mirage and Mesa keep fingering. Saryn rubbing her pussy on Katava's body. As you almost cum inside, Katava beg. "Please Y/n, cum inside me! Make me your toy!" "I need you to speak aloud." You ask. "Tell me you want to be my toy!" You shout at her. " Fucking cum inside me so I can be your toy!" Katava badly bags you. "We're cumming!" You push one final time, as You and Katava cum together. "YES FUCKING YES!!!" Katava scream as the girl cum on her. You pull it out, leaving your cum leak out of Katava's pussy. You and the girl look at Katava, trying to look at you. "That was fucking amazing Y/n" Katava smile, but you come closer to her. "Yeah, but I totally forgot something." "What?" Kavata question. "This." You kiss her as you open her lip, giving Katava her first tongue kiss. With you and Kavata tongue wrestling, the girl laughs of you two kissing.

With everyone recover, you lay down on your sit. The girls turn back to their Warframe form, but only with a human face. And Kavata got her armor back on, ready to leave. "Thank you for giving me my first sex, both you and the girls." "Thank, but the girl did an amazing job." You said with the girl giggle. "Well if I get bored and you outnumbered, I'll come by," Kavata said. "Got it, hope to see you soon." You goodbye to Katava. "Hope we can play again~" Katava leaves as she turns to a flashlight. "Well, that was amazing, right girls?" You said. But they hug you around, giving you a kiss."Damn, I love you girls." The girl looks at your smile. "We love you Y/n~"