Prologue

(A random man ran out of the old looking room with his hands tied.The mysterious person let out a sigh.)

??:"There's no point of running away from me~Do you hear me?"

*STATIC* *STATIC*

[??]:"What happen?"

??:"He is trying to run away."

[??]:"Are you going to catch him?"

??:"No."

[??]:"Why are you letting him run away?"

??:"Don't worry,he can't run away from me."

[??]:"Better do it quick."

??:"Fine.Sheesh..You're no fun.."

[??]:"Hurry up."

(The young man ran like his life depends on it.He was panting while running.The man kept on running and running.He look back while he was still running as if he's being hunted.He turn his head to look straight ahead.Then,he lost his balance all of a sudden so he fell to the ground.)

Man:"Oof."

(He tried to get up on his feet in order to run away.But then..)

*CLICK* *CLACK* *CLICK* *CLACK*

(He hear the walking noise were echoing through the building.He froze still and already knew he was already caught.He can't run away from the person who kidnapped him.He suddenly turned around and spotted the killer.The young man starts panicking as soon their eyes met.The killer starts getting closer and closer towards the man.The killer was heading towards his way,pointing at him with a magnum revolver 9mm.The young man began afraid as if he's going to get shot right away.He watched the killer placing their index finger in the trigger and slowing pulling it.)

Young Man:"W-Wait!"

(The killer stopped.)

Young Man:"I-I'll give you anything!Money!Mansions!Properties!Yachts!Cars!Anything!Please spare me!"

??:"Anything?.."

Young Man:"Yes!Please spare my life and I'll give you anything!"

(The young Man plead the killer.)

??:"Mmm.."

(The killer look away and did some thinking.)

??:"It would be nice to have a biggg land with a niceeee mansion.."

Young Man:"R-Right!"

(The young man thought tonight would be his lucky day.)

??:"But.."

(The killer look back at him with cold killer eyes.)

??:"I don't need it..All I want is you..You to be dead."

Young Man:"Wait!I don't understand what did I do to deserve this?I have never met you!"

??:"You're right buddy~What did you do to deserve this?It's not you man..It's your parents especially your dad mainly."

Young Man:"I don't know what my dad has done to you but it doesn't involve me in it."

??:"Ding(Wrong)~Incorrect."