Chapter 2

Bridget's POV
•August 8th, 1971•
•Indiana, USA•

I wake up and checked the time. 7:00 AM it said. I jump up and get in the shower and get ready. I put on this

After, I made myself an oatmeal bar with some strawberries

After, I made myself an oatmeal bar with some strawberries. I was extremely excited about today. I was gonna be getting my tickets to the Led Zeppelin concert!

I get my stuff together as I eat my oatmeal bar and soon enough, Jamie is here. I go into the car and smile.

"Hey girly! Are you excited?" Jamie said with a smile

"Yes of course I am! It's Led Zeppelin!" I said with excitement.

"Good! Cause we ain't trying to wast money." She said while giggling.

I smiled and giggled as we drove away from my house. I knew all the lyrics of all their songs. You could tell I was a fan of Led Zeppelin since they started. I would choose them over everything else in the world. They did save me. Saved me from all the stress from work and from home. They take my worries away. They are away for me to get away from the real world. I'm not in love with them. I don't believe in love in people. But I am in love with their music.

*ramble on plays on the radio*

I gasp and started smiling, "I LOVE THIS SONG!!" I started to sing my heart.

During the song, I and Jamie started to act weird and funny. We giggle and laugh as we reach the store where the tickets were held. There weren't that many people in the line. Jamie and I came in just in time before everyone started pouring in.

We get into the line of like 4 people and just waited.

"How crazy would you think this concert would be?" Jamie asked me.

" I think very crazy. There would be ALOT of people in the place. I'm so pumped. I can't believe that we are going to a Led Zeppelin Concert and would seeing all 4 guys on one stage." I responded.

" I can't believe it either! Our dreams are coming true Bridget!! Our dreams are coming true!!" Jamie smiled with joy and happiness. I can't believe I would be going to a concert with my best friend.

Jamie and I have been friends since grade school. She's always been there for me and I've always been there for her. People would try to take us down and we never broke. Our friendship was too strong to take down. We were like sisters. And that's what everyone that we were. That's what we even told people.

As it came to us for the tickets. I got my hopes up. I brought out by money to pay for two tickets but Jamie stopped me.

"I got this Bridge. No need to pay you've done too much for me."

"Jamie it's ok I got it." I looked at her with a smile.

"no I got it, " she brought out her money and told the man two tickets.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Thanks sis, " I said looking at her.

"anytime" she nodded at me.

I was so ready. We were so ready.

As we took the tickets we head out and decided to ride around the city of Chicago since we were out there. We talked about how if we ever ourselves a man, we imagined how our proposal would go and how our wedding would go. We told each other his many kids we wanted and what would we do for the rest of our lives. We then talked about our favorite Zeppelin member. Although we already know who each other's favorite Zeppelin member is.

"Mine is Robert. He's so handsome and his hair is just so beautiful. His eyes are so pretty to look at. They are as blue as ice." she sighed and smiled dreamily.

"Mine is Jimmy. His hair is also beautiful. It's at a pretty decent length that like. He's pretty handsome, but I'm not in love with him." I said with a small smile.

"well I mean if you don't believe in true love why would you plan out your wedding and your future?" Jamie said with curiosity.

"well just in case if I end up with someone or something. I don't know. I just thought it would be fun to just think about it. You know me. I love to think and plan everything." I said chuckling.

"I understand. I would've been the same way if I didn't believe in true love, " she shrugged and just kept her eyes in the road.

I kept thinking to myself. What would it feel like to fall in love or to believe in love? What if I'm just scared to fall in love and me get rejected? I sighed and looked out the window and tried to think of something else.

"you ok?" Jamie said a bit concerned.

"yea just got somethings on my mind. Nothing really important." I said smiling showing that I meant it.

We nodded.

We continued to drive around and give the city attention.
________________________________

Words: 856
Date it came out: 3/18/20
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I think this was longer than the last. This probably isn't the best chapter but it's something for you guys to read. I hope to come out with chapter 3 soon. We'll see what happens!! Please vote I you enjoyed this chapter and share this book so other can know what's going on in the book!

~Hailey💖