Walking Under The Big Apple

Author Note: The gender is your choice, it can be a boy or girl.

You had been shrunken down to 2 inches by an unknown force. You had been walking around the feet of civilians on the streets of Manhattan for over a month and you were not doing too hot. You had escaped the clutches of monstrous rats, the shoes of bystanders, and nearly became a businesswoman's lunch. You were now walking down a city street along the cliffside of the sidewalk. It was raining hard and you were soaked. You had gone through so many crazy situations and thought it couldn't get any crazier, oh how wrong you were.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see an object swinging towards you at great speed. The object dropped in elevation and, without warning, what seemed to be webs grabbed and snatched you up.

Darkness was all that followed for a while, before the moonshine assaulted you. You were amazed to see the gigantic, sexy figure of the superheroine known as Spider Woman/Ghost Spider. "Hey there little fella" she said in a teen female voice. You were unsure of how to respond, just waving at your giantess captor. She waved back with a cute giggle. "So how did you get so small?" She asked. You told her you didn't know. "Well I can't just leave you out here, it's not safe, so is it okay if I keep you with me?". You nodded in acceptance, knowing you would be safest with a superhero. "Oh, I almost forgot to ask you your name". You told her your name. "Ah, that's a sweet name for a (boy/girl)".

You were starting to have a crush on this heroine, yet she seemed familiar. She reminded you of someone from school, a female student named Gwen Stacy. Gwen was a very kind person, lovingly caring to everyone that deserved it. She was very kind to you, often cheering you up when you felt down. It was her kindness that spurred on your crush on her, that and her beauty. Now you were having that same crush on Spider Woman, it was almost as if she was Gwen Stacy.

"I'm going to put you in my hair, under my mask, to keep you safe" Spider Woman said, lifting up the bottom of her mask to let you climb up. You got under her mask and started climbing her neck. "Wow, that tickles" Spider Woman remarked. You managed to grab a strand of hair and climbed up to the center top. Her hair was blonde, it looked exactly like Gwen's hair. She even had the same black hairband. Could Gwen Stacy be Spider Woman; could this be Spider Gwen?

Spider Woman pulled her mask back down and got up to swing. You held on to her hair as tight as you could, only slipping a little to this side and that. You could hear her screaming with joy, she must really love swinging across the city. She also seemed to be pretty acrobatic, as you could tell by your squeezy stomach. You tried your best to hold in the puke, to which you succeeded.

Eventually the swinging stopped and Spider Woman began walking. "Alright, you can come out now". You slid down her neck and out her mask. You looked around to see that you were in a small apartment. "This is my place. It's not much, but it gets the job done". You saw Spider Woman pondering something. "If you're going to be staying with me, then you should know who I really am". Spider Woman then proceeded to take off her mask and revealed herself to be nonother than... GWEN STACY!!!