Setting Things Up

You were in bliss, you couldn't believe what you were seeing. Gwen Stacy was Spider Woman, she was Spider Gwen. No wonder you had a crush on the superheroine, and the feeling to live out a secret fantasy of yours with her.

"So you know who I am, now we can go about setting things up". She set her hand down for you to get on. You walked onto her hand and lifted up to her beautiful face. You were awestruck. You saw her eyes trying to get a better look at you, before she leaned back in surprise. "Oh my god, Y/N, it's you. I didn't even recognize you". "I guess I know why you always look so tired at school" you replied. "Yeah, I guess it does" said Gwen.

Gwen then gave off a mighty wide yawn right in front of you, giving you a great view of her mouth. It was an amazing sight. Gwen had a big red tongue that was almost as muscular as her physique, great, pearly white teeth, and a huge throat with a long, slender uvula. She blew a huge gush of her breath onto you. You felt yourself wanting to jump onto Gwen's inviting tongue, but you resisted the urge. "Oh, sorry about that" Gwen said "it seems that I have forgotten my manners". She gave a cute, girlish giggle.

Gwen went to her bed and laid down in her costume. "Y/N, if you don't mind me asking, do you find me attractive" she asked. You were surprised by her question, you didn't expect her to say that to you. "It's okay, be honest" Gwen said in an attempt to give you confidence. "Yes Gwen, I do find you attractive" you replied "especially in that costume of your's". Your answer caused Gwen to blush red.

"Gwen, could I climb onto your body" you asked nervously. "Sure" Gwen replied. You climbed up her legs and laid down on her gut region. You felt yourself rise and fall as Gwen breathed. The texture of her costume felt great. You looked up to see the cute face of Gwen Stacy stare down at you and give a girlish giggle. Gwen picked you up and placed you on a nearby nightstand. "I'm going to have you sleep here for tonight to keep you safe" said Gwen "I hope you're okay with that". Gwen then went to sleep in her costume, with only her mask off of her body.

You watched Gwen as she slept, admiring her beauty. As you looked upon her face, you felt an urge, an urge to go over there and climb into Gwen's mouth. You really wanted to explore Gwen's mouth, you always have, and now was your chance. You climbed off the nightstand and onto her bed. You then got onto her legs and walked across her body. From her legs, across her stomach region, over her breasts, up her neck and over her chin, until you were standing before Gwen Stacy's open mouth. This was it, time to get in Spider Gwen's mouth.