Brandy sighed.

"Listen, Lizard. In exchange for your... 'bloodhound nose', we'll restore your shop and maybe even throw in a couple of upgrades." Lizard scratched his chin in contemplation.

"You'll get a wooden table from my carpentry shop, on the house." Boss negotiated. Lizard hummed in contemplation.

"Hmm, I dunno—"

"You'll get %50 discounts off for every purchase made in my shop." Brandy added.

"Including some... weed?" Lizard he sucked his cheeks in to make it appear he's puckering.

Brandy rubbed his forehead and nodded.

"Ha ha! Sold!" Lizard snapped his fingers. Everyone sighed in relief.

"Hey, what about him? Ain't he gonna pitch in a lil something-something too?" Lizard pointed at a mentally disturbed Vasilios in his car.

He crossed his fingers behind his back, he wanted Vasilios to write a book with Lizard as the ruggedly handsome, muscular and brave hero in it.

"Lizard, he already paid for your damn bail." Tiana told him.

"Touché." Lizard smacked his lips dejectedly.

"Is there anything you need for this 'mission'?" Brandy asked Lizard. He placed his hands on his hips and looked up, thinking of what he should bring with him.

After a while, he made up his mind.

"Gimme two guns, a couple hundred bucks and a whole bottle of hard liquor so I can forget everything when this is over."

"Yeah... okay, Harper. I know. I get it." Harlowe scratched the back of her neck.

"This is your last chance, Harlowe. If your relationship with her is over, my help is over, understand?"

"Yeah... thanks Harper. I-I didn't know what to do."

"I'm proud of you, Harlowe." That was the first time hearing that from someone. It felt wonderful.

Harlowe sniffled and smiled. "Thanks, Harper. You're the best sister I could ever ask for."

"Take care of your girlfriend and yourself, okay? Don't worry about the cops, I'll handle it. Don't answer any calls from anyone except calls from this phone number, they can trace where you are." Harlowe wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"...Remember to water your crops every day and don't go to any urban areas, your face and your girlfriend's face are all over the news. Someone will recognize you, if not, artificial intelligence will."

"Okay."

"Try not to waste any ammo. It's a good time to polish up on your knife throwing skills anyways— make sure whatever you killed is completely cooked before feeding it to your girlfriend! She may have a weak stomach just like my wife, it'll be troublesome to deal with if she's sick." Harlowe took a mental note of whatever she just said.

"You have enough food and other necessities for the next few months right? Like canned soup and other non-perishable stuff? You're gonna need it while waiting for your crops to grow." Harlowe laughed.