Mating Season: Leo

You walked into the lair, in which the atmosphere became tense than the last time. The boys were not down in the skating area like they usually do. Even the girls were not around.

Something seemed off...

"(Y/N)?"

You yelped and spun around to find Nabel with a tray of food in her hands.

"Oh. Nabel," you sighed relieved. "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"It's the turtles. They're on their mating season," Nabel explained to you. "I believe it's best if you head down to April or Ginger's place, one or the other is fine, as long as you're safe there."

"Their what now?" You asked, raising a confused eyebrow.

"Um...let me see if I can make this clear," Nabel said hesitantly as she walked past you. "The moment Leo sees you, his urges will be a thousand time stronger than anything else. He will not be able to control himself, so please be careful when you come across him."

You watched her enter Leo's room, still confused at her answer. Being curious, you decided to stick around, but then run to Ginger's or April's just in case.

*****

Down in the skating area, you looked over your Spanish homework and sighed in annoyance.

"¿Necesitas...algo?" You drawled out at the last word, cringing at the fact that you couldn't announce the words and translations right.

"Sí, con gusto the llevaría~" A pair of arms suddenly lifted you up from the edge of the ramp, scaring you.

When you looked up, you saw the smug look of Leo. Before you could even start running from him when he made it to his room, he was already pinning you down on his bed by the wrists and legs.

"Cuando termine, vas a gritar mi nombre~" he purred close to your ear.

By then, you were already getting terrified. Despite your efforts to break free, Leo's hold was stronger, and he was obviously not lettign you go any time.

"Leo, no!" You nearly cried.

"¿Tus piernas están hechas de Nutella? Porque me encantaría difundirlos~" He purred once more and placed a hand on your leg, dangerously close to your private part.

Before he could even start, he was suddenly flung off of you, the pressure leaving you. You didn't need to look up to see your white-tailed savior.

"(Y/N), get to April's house! Go!" Nabel called to you as she held back a fighting Leo.

You scrambled off the bed and bolted out through the door with your backpack over your shoulders. By the time he was able to break free, you were already gone and straight towards April's apartment.

You were safe, for now...

RotTMNT X Reader Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें