"##### #### ##### Kiyoko-chan #### ###### ##### #### Genji-kun ####### #####", it seems that my grandfather was still talking to Rumi while smiling that grandfatherly smile of his.

'Wait, is Favorite's name Kiyoko? Why am I suddenly starting to learn everyone's names all at once today? Strange.'

|[ You have learnt something new. Your intelligence increases by 1. ]|

'Huh, so Favorite's name is Kiyoko. Kiyoko and Rumi. My sisters. When did I start referring to them as my 'sisters' and not my 'new sisters'? Interesting. So, Kiyoko is two years old while Rumi is three years old based on what Kaa-san was saying the other night.'

Rumi did not seem too pleased at what grandfather was saying. Perhaps it was because he was currently distracting her from her precious map.

"If I discover what that map is about, will I also gain a point in Intelligence? Hmmmm", I mused while looking at Rumi, my thumb and index fingers stroking the non-existent beard under my chin. Glancing behind me at Kiyoko, I noticed that she had a mischievous smile on her face along with a cheeky glint in her eyes.

'Err what's this about? Why does she look like she's about to do something really naughty that could get us in trouble?'

Kiyoko then leaned her head towards me and started whispering in a rather conspiratorial manner, "##### ###### #### ###### Ojii-san ##### ####### #### ####### Genji-kun?"

Blinking a few times failed to decipher this brewing conspiracy. Kiyoko nodding her head at grandfather did not help lift the language barrier either.

'What is she up to? I have no idea what she is whispering! Is she… is she imitating my beard stroking movements from earlier? Why is she looking at grandfather? Wait, does Ojii-san mean grandfather?'

|[ You have learnt something new. Your intelligence increases by 1. ]|

'Oh. Well, that was vaguely helpful. Why is Kiyoko now doing the cat stealth walk thing where she stops every time someone glances at her? She seems to be making progress towards Ojii-san. Aaand she just pulled his beard. Now she's running towards me. Aaand I'm a human shield now. Ok, here comes unhappy Ojii-san.'

"###### ####### ######## ######## ########## ########### Kiyoko-chan ###### #### ##### ##### #### ####### #### ###### ##### ####### ###### ####### ##### ###### #### ##### ##### ####### ###### ####### Genji-kun #### ##### ##### #### ####### #### ###### ##### ####### ###### ####### ##### #### ##### ##### #### ####### #### ###### ##### ####### ###### ####### ##### ####### #### ###### ##### ####### ###### ####### ##### #### ##### ##### #### ####### #### ###### ##### ####### ######", said Ojii-san to Kiyoko.

'What a long sentence. I wonder what he said. She doesn't seem too happy anymore. Aaand now she has tears falling down her adorable cheeks. And now she's hugging me. Is she silent crying? She's normally really loud. I expected loud crying. What a strange turn of events.'

Hugging Kiyoko back seemed to calm her down a little. I tried the back-rub-in-a-circle thing that used to work on my ex. What do you know, that seemed to work even better as Kiyoko's tears have stopped falling.

'While I wait for backup (ie both my grandmothers to return from wherever they went), I wonder what my stats look like right now. Status!'