EC005 : Chrome City! Here we come! To the Dragon Ruin

Start from the beginning

Himiko : Umm. It may be gives us the chance to know the informations about the other dragon-type b-damans.

Kamon & Riki : Oh.

Rory : Everyone, we have arrived to the Ancient Dragon Ruin just now.

All : *Amazed* *Look though the window, look below where the ruin is.*

~After landing on a place with the Gyro Shima's permission~

All : Woah~

We see the ruin of the White Jade Dragon, its kinda different from other ruins, to reach reach the ruin there are many flight of stairs, the area were filled with green plants such as grasses, trees and many beautiful flowers. Like a paradise, when we reach the ruin, we saw the ruin is covered with green plants and flowers, for the ruins of The White Jade Dragon.

Riki : Mystery~

Himiko : Alright, let's go everyone! * HAPPY LUCKY*

Everyone : OH~ WOAH~

We all went in including Rory, the plane went off because it may take more time than we need so if no too late Rory can called them to bring us back to the WBMA. Everyone went inside and thought that inside the ruin is only rocks and stones just like the other ruins but inside this ruin is filled with colorful crystals.

Himiko : Isn't it beautiful?

Kamon : Yeah.

Bakuga : But why there's is crystals in a ruin like this?

Misuru : Yeah, and I taught that we came here for mining some crystals.

A few : *Laugh*

Riki : Himiko, I remember that you said "Other dragon type b-damans" ?

Kamon : Yeah, how many of them?

Samuru : So, Helios is one of the legendary dragons of Chrome City.

Dravise : Now make sense.

Gennosuke : Helios?

Dragren : A black dragon type b-daman, and its, no his owner is that Ryukai Kuromi.

Himiko : Ryukai? Oh you mean the leader of that popular band, <More-Than-True>.

Kamon : You know?

Himiko : Of course I know, he's Aona's favorite Idol.

Riki/Kamon/Dracyan/Garuburn : *Sweatdropped*

~ Timeskip ~

~ Walk deeper in the ruin ~

All (Ex Basara/ Novu/Samuru) : WOAH~

Our eyes were wide. We are in a vast area in the ruin, there picture and ancient letters on the walls.

Novu : It seems to be a dead end.

Himiko : Yup, and this is the place that we going to continued investigate.

Kamon : Alright, I all fired up!

All (Basara/Novu/Samuru) : YEAH!

A few minutes laters, we finally know a bit about the history of Chrome City.

Himiko : Oh~

Kamon : Mother, what's the meaning pictures?

Himiko : Not clear, but one fore sure. This is only one piece of it.

Dracyan : What meaning is that?

Himiko : There are eleven dragon ruins, right?

Kamon : You said it before.