As I predicted, the boys won this one too. They screamed even louder than before, and crashed into another group hug, and ran to get their moon man.

Now, the last one awaited: The Most Share-Worthy Video. This one, I prayed the boys won. I did not want Connor winning this. He does not deserve it.

I looked up to see Zayn and Connor in a glare off, and my stomach lurched. I felt bad I was the cause of ruining their friendship, but at least Zayn saw Connor's true colors.

Their glares broke apart when the winner was about to be announced, Connor with a confident grin on his face.

They called out One Direction. Connor's face was priceless. I should have captured that captured that on camera. It was a mixture of shock, envy, and fury. Nicole's matched his.

The boys came back, a third Moon Man in their arms. In that moment, I was the proudest girl ever. I was so proud of the boys, of the success they've had, and how far they've gone. They really deserved this. They were my best friends, Zayn my boyfriend, and I was proud of them all.

The show concluded with Taylor singing We Are Never Getting Back Together, me singing the words, looking straight at Connor. His eyes met mine, and I saw anger in them. Zayn saw me and chuckled, shaking his head, humor in his eyes. Eliza high fived me. "Good One!" she mouthed.

The song ended, as did the show. We all got up, the boys proudly holding their 3 Moon Men, Louis waving the flag of the broken one around. Eleanor was laughing at him, and they were holding hands. Zayn wrapped his arm around my waist, and I smiled happily. But then my mood was broken when they appeared.

"Great win you guys" said Connor, shaking hands with the boys. When he tried to shake Zayn's hand, Zayn just looked at Connor in disgust, and the boys looked at him in surprise. Connor's fake smiling face didn't change, but I saw his eyes get a hard look.

Nicole just sneered at me and the girls, but gave Zayn a flirty look.

"So Zayn, how about tonight, at the after party, you and I have a dance?" she asked. I saw Zayn give Nicole an empty look.

I felt anger run through me. Who does she think she is?!?!? "So, Nicole, how about you get the hell away from my man" I said, anger in my voice.

I heard Louis and Eliza go "Ooooh! Burn!"

Nicole glared at me.

"I wasn't talking to you, you skank" she said. Oh, now she's gonna get it. I wasn't mad: I was pissed. More than pissed.

"You slut!" I said, ready to slap her. I think Zayn knew what I was planning on doing, because he got ahold of my wrist.

"What, gonna hit me, are you? You can't even do shit"

"Try me, will you? I can beat up that skinny little ass of yours"

"Yeah, at least I'm skinny, unlike you, you fat cow"

Oh hell no. I got ready to lunge at her, I don't care if there's papz around, but Liam interupted.

"Nicole, you should leave" said Liam, trying to say it nicely, but there was an edge to it.

"I'm not leaving. I came here with Connor, and I'll leave with Connor" she said, smirking. Her eyes kept going to Zayn, and I remembered the fashion show, how he kept talking about him. This made me feel sick. So she's gonna be after MY boyfriend?

"Connor, leave" Zayn said, his voice icy.

Connor glared at Zayn. Now he shows his true colors. Douchebag.

"Whatever. C'mon Nicole" he said, and she glared at him, not wanting to leave. I guess she had thought Connor wasn't gonna leave without a fight.

"I'll see you at the party" Connor said to me, and I gave him the finger. I heard Zayn and Eliza hold back a laugh.