The family members were baffled on the scene created by Jonathan and kept wondering why Jonathan was furious. Some members gave me a sympathetic look and were quiet. Jonathan's mother was anxiously glancing my way, I could not read what she was thinking but she blinked both eyes to me as if telling me to be strong. Only two who knew what was the problem is probably Harry and Janice. Janice just squeezed my hand and said brother will be fine.

I did not see Jonathan for the rest of the afternoon and evening, first few days James picked and dropped us home. One afternoon while my class was about to finish, Janice called me and told me that Jonathan has not eaten from Sunday, it is three days in a row now and he is becoming sick. Jonathan had advised Janice not to tell anyone but Janice felt that I should know and talk to him.

As soon as the classes finished, I quickly got out of the classroom and bought some takeaways from the university canteen, his favorites and went to see him in his office.

I arrived at the office reception and asked for Jonathan, the lady at the reception stared at me and then down to my clothes, she said who? I said Jonathan she said are you referring to Mr. Junior Harrison, I said yes, she mumbled, I'm sure I heard something but could not make out what. She called his secretary saying that one of the university students is here to see him. Jonathan's Secretary said to me that he is busy. I told her that I will wait for him, she said as it suits you.

She didn't even bother to ask my name. Fifteen minutes passed, there was no communication from the receptionist, she looked at me from time to time, showed me her distasteful look, I still sat there patiently, food was cold by now.

As one hour passed, I went back to the receptionist and told her to check if Jonathan is free now, the same answer was parroted, Mr., Jnr Harrison is busy, so I waited.

While I was waiting for some guests had arrived and the receptionist called Jonathan's secretary and advised that some Mr. Bose has arrived. He was politely greeted and asked to wait.

Suddenly I saw Jonathan emerging from within the office and was walking towards the guest, his face was pale, he was very serious as he walked up to the guest, he shook hands and turned around towards the visitor's room, his eyes gazed at me sitting there. Jonathan quickly excused himself and walked over to me and asked; you are here? I told him, I came to see you, he froze and said you should have called me.

He already looked pale and I did not want to get him hyped up again, so I said no I asked the receptionist to tell you that I am here.

He held my hand and walked across to the reception, he walked past the guest and asked the receptionist, for how long has she been sitting here, the receptionist replied for 2 hours sir, his face went red and said how is it that I am not aware.

The receptionist looked displaced and shuddered in front of him. Have you asked her, who she is, the receptionist replied no, he said, she is Nancy Peters, the receptionist's eyes grew wide and started apologizing to me?

I told her it is okay. He said no, he again turned to the guest and asked James to have them seated at the board room, while he held me and took me to his office... He apologized and said, I am sorry, he leveled at his secretary for not passing the information.

When we both sat down, he calmed himself and then asked me, what happened, why are you here. I told him that I am hungry and I have bought some food for both of us to eat.

For a few minutes, we both sat and stared at each other, not knowing what to say. I started opening the parcel, he said softly, can you wait for me for a few minutes, he said I am also hungry and would want to eat with you. I told him, yes, I will wait, he nodded and said okay, he then left for the boardroom.