Lansdowne

Anthony and Delaney Lansdowne made their way into the dinning room and took their usual sits at the table.
Anthony owned Lansdowne Builders, Lansdowne oils and Gas , Dreamland airlines, dabbles in politics and practically a member of the royal family.
Delaney in the other hand is a famous designer who styles clothes for big celebrities her brand "Flawless Finesse"   the biggest clothing line in all of Illinois,she is also makeup mogul who has earned a permanent spot in fashion  showbiz.
Dinner tonight was quiet until Crystal broke the silence.
"I've been having a pretty hard time at school,I don't like the teachers and the students and today I got my locker covered in gum I'm just so pissed off" she concludes earning Anthony's attention.
"So what do you want" Anthony asks furrowing his eye brow
" I wanna transfer to Beck daddy"
Delaney's eyes almost popped out of their socket at the sound of this,she downed her glass of water and narrowed her eyes at Crystal.
"What do you mean, what about Hazel"
"Oh I'm sure she doesn't mind" Crystal answered with a wave
"Or do you"she asked Hazel casting her most intimidating death glare she can muster.
"No I don't" she stuttered transferring her gaze to her plate.
"But aren't twins supposed to stick together" Delaney exclaimed
"It's not necessary Mom"Hazel remarked.
" You see mom she doesn't mind, I can totally look out for myself, I'll be fine just cos we're twins doesn't mean we have to do every damn thing together we're literally different persons ,we don't have the same hobbies and the likes please Mom.
After a few moments of silence Anthony spoke up;
"I understand your plight Crystal and you've always wanted to go to Beck don't you?
"Yes Daddy" she answered like a two year old.
"So I think it's best if you go, I'll see to it you'll be off to Beck by Monday"
"Thanks Daddy"she screamed taking two long strides to Anthony and sitting on his laps .
"You're the best daddy ever" she screeched pecking his temple.
" I'm so glad you're not sacrificing my happiness for Hazel's comfort"
This statement kicked Hazel's anger ignition and she stood to her feet so livid she would be red if she were a cartoon.
"What did you just say "
"You heard clearly" Crystal answered rolling her eyes aggressively.
"Oh I did hear clearly and you're stupid to think so, you're so crazy to think I care fact I'm so glad I won't have to see you anymore cos your presence's heat to my body,your bossy ass disgusts me you can go to hell for all I care fact I'll be happy and comfortable"
" Oh isn't Miss goodtwoshoes jealous"Crystal sneered and earned a very hot slap from Hazel who ran up the stairs and slammed the door hard making Delaney flinch.
"Mom did you see that did you see what Hazel did to my face she slapped me"Crystal shrieked before running upstairs as well.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"Whoa whoa whoa Missy you gon break the door" Lydia crooned as Hazel plopped down on the bed.
" Is it something you can talk about" Lydia asked moving closer to the bed
" No I don't wanna talk about it"
Just as Lydia is about to say another word the door swings open and Delaney walks in closing the door firmly behind her.
"You okay pumpkin" she asks when they were kids the twins were called after fruits peach and pumpkin. Hazel was pumpkin while Crystal was peach.
"Yes Mom I guess I overreacted,I shouldn't have slapped Crystal"
Delaney sat on the bed and placed Hazel's head on her laps.
"I know how you feel, Crystal is just being headstrong but she'll get over it it's just a phase of maturity"she said stroking Hazel's hair.
" I understand,I just feel stupid,I lost my temper and she's prolly mad at me could you tell her sorry for me"
" Sure thing Delaney replied
"you'll be fine,it's just a matter of time until you graduate"

I'm so sorry for the late update and the short chapter. I've been pretty broke lately no data ☹️😣 no WiFi no nothing but I promise to update more frequently than usual please vote, comment, fan I'll really appreciate it. I hope we're all safe.