Chapter 1

Louis' POV:

I hate him. I absolutely hate him.

 Who do I hate? I hate my boss, Ken Styles. Ken is rude, arrogant, selfish, nasty and very irritating. He expects everything to be done for him when he wants it done otherwise it’s gonna be hell for whoever disobeys him.

 Why does he have so much power? Well he doesn’t. He just thinks he does because he owns Fresh! and he’s close with the guys from Green Day. To be honest they secretly plot ways to kill him. Everybody is scared of him because he ‘knows people’ which I think is total bullshit.

 I got called to speak to him this morning at work so I know I’m getting fired. He never talks to anyone that works for him unless they’re getting sacked. My only guess of why is that he’s homophobic. I’m gay and carefree. Nobody I love has cared since I came out when I was 13 though I’ve only ever had two boyfriends.

 “Mr. Tomlinson, hi, take a seat,” Ken says as he greets me with a smile which I awkwardly returned. “I first wanted to congratulate you on your fine work on all of the ideas for the music videos that have all been produced, very good work indeed.” He exclaimed then shifted a little in his seat. This is the bad part. “I do understand that what I’m about to talk to you about is very personal so feel free to tell me to stop at any time. Your sexuality is very different to mine and in fact, to everyone else at Fresh!.”

 I started to shift in my seat and he cleared his throat before talking again. “I’m not saying that this is a bad thing. I’m actually quite glad that you’re here otherwise I don’t know what I would do,” He said talking very quietly, occasionally looking from side to side. I sat and listened, not sure what to think of what Ken was saying. Ho is it good? After a long pause Ken started talking again “Look Louis the thing is, I’m really desperate here. My 16-year-old son thinks he’s gay but won’t tell anyone, not even me! I read it in his ‘journal’ because I was trying to tidy his room a bit. He seems really confused and he isn’t as happy as he used to be,” 

 I didn’t quite know where this was headed, Ken’s kind of just telling me all of this expecting me to know an instant resolution or something? He stared at the picture of his family on his desk for a bit before continuing, “I would just really like it is you could maybe come for dinner one night and talk to my son Harry, see if you can get him back. I don’t mind if he’s gay but please just find out which way he’s happier.” He asked and told at the same time.

 I stared at him for a minute thinking of what I should do. I really wanna help the kid and I know it’s so much easier when you have someone to talk to about it but I’m not a therapist and I have a job and I need to think about that. Once I start to talk to him it will be once every couple f days I can tell you that now. “Sure why not,” I answered with a small smile on my face.

Little did I know what I’d just gotten myself into.

A/N

HEY!

Just a little short chappy to get started :) I really just had this god idea for a story and well now it’s on wattpad. I’ll try to update this once every week and we’ll see how it goes because I just got off school for two months now so I’ll have heaps of spare time.

Anyway I have to go to sleep it’s like 1:00 and I have to do stuff tomorrow so…

Peace out girl scouts!

-Kj :)