Part 1

You were walking down the street, heading to the store for a pack of cigarettes.

You were a lonely old man, you always liked little girls, made you tingle when you saw one on the playground at the park.

Anyway as you get your cigarettes, you started walking back, you noticed a woman with large eyes, and a smile that tingled your insides.

She made a signal for you to come to her. You came over to her and she smiled.

She had a long neck but you weren't one to judge, you were desperate after being single for 20 years straight.

She was beautiful, she was confident with her cleavage out and everything.

You invited her back to your house, she loved how the place looked.

She took over her commilean and walked around naked. You were turned on a lot actually.

You decided to keep yourself calm but your bottom half didn't like that.
You were noticeably hard and soon enough the girl noticed. She placed you in the chair in the living room and squatted down in front.

"My name is Tomino by the way" She said giggling.

She pulled your pants down and started to rub your old crusty member.

She soon started to lick the tip, just before shoving your full length down her throat, making you gasp in pleasure.

She rubbed your saggy balls and continued to suck.

You were so close to cumming all inside her throat before she stopped and looked at you teasingly
Suck me

She killed your dad
The ending Ah~!!!!!