"Yeah, and I didn't even do anything. I caught her making out with a girlfriend of hers and now she thinks I told Mom to screw her over."

"Nicole sleeping with a girl?" Mel asked sitting on the bed, curious to hear the tea.

"Yeah, I was surprised too; I thought she was dating that hairy boy." Katie thought to herself that they could have broken up. "Ok, but that's not the point. She has been acting super rude to me lately and now I'm the first she can think to blame. What did I even do to her?"

"Kate, you have to understand what she's been through with the family, she'll always turn on you when she's feeling down." Mel said without being to forward but Katie did not understand.

"What do you mean? That is what irritates me with this whole amnesia, for me I have nothing but love to give Nicole but we clearly have a dark past and I don't even know what it is."

"Then you talk to her when we get back, it's not my place to say anything."

"But it is, you're my wife, you should tell me the truth always. Plus, Nicole doesn't want to talk to me right now." Katie pled holding Mel's hands, the blonde clearly couldn't resist.

"Okay. Sit down, I'll tell you what you told me."

Flashback

It was Katie's first day of sophomore year of high school, and she couldn't be more mad at the world right now. She just caught her younger brother Wyatt wearing the dress she was supposed to wear to a late senior prom she was invited to this weekend. When the twelve-year-old boy tried to take it off by her command, he accidentally ripped a piece of the sparkly dress.

"Don't tell Dad, please. Please Katie, I'll do anything for you. Please." the boy begged while crying and trying to pull his sister's arm so she wouldn't run to her dad.

Katie was spitting fire with the dress on her hand; she wished that she could be an only child again.

"No, you're going to pay for it! I'll make dad lock you in your room forever!" She screamed at her brother's face, he balled.

"Stop, please..." He tried to stop her from coming out of the room but she wouldn't. "I'm trans." he said loud and clear.

Everything went silent in the room, Katie turned around shocked by what she had just heard come out from her brother's mouth. He came closer to her so he could speak quietly.

"You're what? Do you even know what that is? What it means to be like that?" Katie shoved him into a wall. She was pissed that he ruined her dress but more pissed that her brother could be so selfish.

"I do, and I can't help it. I'm not a boy and it's not my fault."

"Shut up!" Katie said trying to think.

The door swung open and their other sibling came running inside the room with wide eyes.

"What is going on?"

"I told her." Wyatt said hugging himself laying his back on a wall.

"This little faggot ruined my dress." Katie explained to her other brother showing the clothes. "And now he's trying to get my attention by-"

"She!" Jonas corrected her.

"Jonas, let her." the trans girl said in a lower tone.

"Dad is gonna kill you." Katie pointed her finger to her brother/sister.

"You're not gonna tell him! Not until she's ready!" Jonas put himself in front of the door.

Katie's hand came swinging straight into her brother's white face.