íղԵɾօժմϲԵíօղ

My brother wanted to get out, and he died. It didn't seem fair that I would stay.

Indigo Rivera was born a supernova

Indigo Rivera was born a supernova. Millions of colors painted her personality in only the most beautiful way. Together, with her twin, Christian, Riverdale stayed nothing more than the milkshakes and pastel paints.

Christian couldn't handle the idea of his sister being in a gang any longer. He quit, he was out. That didn't matter to the Ghoulies though.

Just for a moment, the pastel colored mask was pulled away, and Indigo caught vision of the blood painted reality that Riverdale truly was.

Indigo couldn't handle it anymore. It was as if half of her soul was ripped from her body. So, she left. Indigo used Christian's  savings to buy a nice house in the Northside.

She went to a new high school. Indigo put on a pretty facade. She told dad jokes, and made friends. She even painted still.

What no one knew was Indigo lost her color. Her paintings grew dark, the only thing reminding her of the true cruelty of the town she lived in.

You never really get out though. Ghosts from your past appear at your high school, and friends form with the opposing gang.

But, maybe, just maybe, amidst the chaos, Indigo would find her colors again.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

So, um, I've been a total slacker. I got stories, and stories galore that I need to update. Hopefully, this story actually will inspire me to. I really like this idea, and I hope you can find you like it as well. As soon as I'm sure I have everything under control, I'll post a schedule of when I'm going to update all my stories on my message board.

Don't expect me to rely on this fully. I do have a life outside of Wattpad. Since school is on break bc of the corona, I'm not letting myself make any excuses, but know this, I am busy.

You begging me to update is going to make me petty, and not wanna update. Though, I do love the feedback, and compliments. I can't tolerate people making me feel like I have to update. It just sucks the fun out of writing in the first place.