Nerd or Bitch, Which is which?

If you are lucky enough to be different don't you ever change.

                ~ Taylor Swift

-- c --

NERDs are the creepy ones!

That is constantly the statement you hear from people, but I tell you I have heard a lot worse, people pejoratively use it as an adjective term.

Yes! Nerds are overly intellectual, obsessive, and not to miss the fact they spend disproportionate amounts of time on obscure activities.

Definitely they are the non-mainstream people!

Fiction and fantasy often times built up their personality, they are excluded from the conventional world and creates their own make-believe flora and fauna.

Habitually nerds are being tagged as the shy-type, quirky, and unattractive ones. Most of them don’t do sports, and mingle with other kids.

What if the typical nerd transformed to as one of the stereotypes? 

What if the most valued thing a nerd is keeping was jeopardized due to her unexpected transformation?

What if the next the word coming from people’s mouth goes…

keep you second guessing like:

 "Oh my god who is she?"

--c--

Tadaa! My second story, just a sneak peek for starter since i haven't finished my first book (The Badboy Got me Falling).

So i might definitely start updating this story after a couple of months which i supposed would be next year, 

but if i get excited, i might start uploading it by this comming week. 

~annie