Chapter 3~ He makes a move

Jabez's POV
After the movies I drove y/n home. When we arrived I talked to her for a bit before she got out.

Jabez: I had a good time y/n.

Y/n: Me too. We should do this again sometime.

Jabez: Yea for sure.

After she got out, she started walking to her apartment I noticed she had a fat ass. I bit my lip and just smirked. She turned around and called out to me, " OFF LIMITS JABEZ!" I just smirked again.

After her and her friend got in the house I drove off.

Y/n's POV
Me and Jazmine took off our makeup and sat on the couch. We just talked about how our night went.

Jaz: He is soo nice I really like him.

Y/n: Well remind him that if he breaks your heart I'm breaking his whole body, not just his face but the WHOLE BODY. PERIODT!

Jaz: Same for Jabez.

Y/n: Me and jabez are just friends. How many times do I have to tell you that.

Jaz: It didn't look like that at the movies when you were all up on him.

Y/n: I was scared.

Jaz: Yea ok.

Y/n: Whatever Jazmine. I'm going to bed.

Jaz: Mmhmm going to dream about a little someone. 😏

Y/n: Bye Jazmine. 🙄

Jaz: You know I love you girl.

Y/n: I hate you.

Jaz: LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

I walked off to my room and got in the shower and put on my pjs. I got in bed and hopped on my phone. I saw a text from Jabez. It said this.

I went to Jazmine's room and she was on the phone with the person she met at the mall

I went to Jazmine's room and she was on the phone with the person she met at the mall. She never told me his name so I asked.

Y/n: Hey Jaz.

Jaz: Yea.

Y/n: Is it ok if Jabez comes over tomorrow at 6:00.

Jaz: Yea I'm gonna be out anyway.

Y/n: Oh ok where are you going and what's the guy's name that you keep seeing.

Jaz: His name is Alex and I'm going out with him. He's taking me on our first date.

Y/n: Aww I see y'all and have fun.

Jaz: Thanks I will.

Y/n: Your welcome and goodnight love you.