BNHA OCS!

Name: Yuudai Tishiro

Age: 16

Gender: male

Hero/ Villain: student

Class: 1-A

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Very sweet and caring, always willing to stand up for others. He can be very determined when it comes to others and will do anything to help someone in need. He can also be very emotional and doesn't do well with bullies.

Appearance: He has dark purple hair with dark purple eyes to match. He has pale skin and can often be seen outside of school in a blue sweater with jeans and blue and white tennis shoes. In school he wears the school uniform, gym uniform, or his hero outfit.

Hero/Villain Outfit: He wears a dark purple sleevless shirt with a dark purple hood and ripped cape to match. He wears a blue belt around his waist and black pants with dark purple patches on them. He wears dark blue boots with dark purple spikes that come out of the sides.

Likes: He has a liking for many things. He likes making and being with friends, and hanging out with people. He also likes sweets and Boba tea, along with regular sweet tea. He has a liking to animals and hates seeing them hurt. He also has an extreme soft spot for little children. He also loves Katsudon, and Ramen.

Dislikes: He doesn't like Bakugou because quite honestly, Bakugou scares the living daylights out of him just by looking at him. He also doesn't like Mineta, he thinks the way he treats and acts towards women is shameful. He doesn't like bitter and spicey things, if something is to spicey he won't eat it.

Quirk: Shadow Binding

Quirk description: Has the ability to use what appears like dark magic to create bindings that work as restraints on his enimies. Now obviously these bindings can't stop their quirks and if they're strong enough they can break through them. Also, overusing his quirk can temporarily send him into darkness and make him act like a villain.

Crush: Ochaco Uraraka

Name: Tadame Yasuko

Age: 15

Gender:  Female

Hero/ Villain: Student

Class: 1-A

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: She's very friendly and easy to approach and talk to. She's not really a social butterfly though and often won't be the one to start a conversation unless she really wants to. She can be protective of those she cares about, and will always be there for someone when they need her.

Appearance: She has short, shoulder length champaigne blonde hair, fairly tan skin, and light blue eyes. She can often be seen out of school wearing a casual t-shirt and skirt. In school she wears the school uniform, the gym uniform, and her hero outfit.

Hero/Villain Outfit: Wears a full-body suit with glowing yellow lines going through different parts of the suit.

Likes: She likes going on walks and peacful or quiet areas. She enjoys video games and other kind of games, though she isn't all that competetive. She enjoys weather that isn't to hot or to cold, and she loves animals.

Dislikes: She doesn't like Mineta for obvious reasons, and she doesn't like cold or hot weather. She also doesn't like villains and doesn't particularly like Bakugou because of the way he treats Izuku.

Quirk: Yellow laser

Quirk description: Can shoot yellow lasers from her hands, but can't shoot them for to long or shoot to many of them or her hands will start to burn.

Crush: Izuku Midoriya