Kirua

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

"They gave you lifeAnd in return you gave them HellAs cold as iceI hope we live to tell the tale"Tears for Fears, "Shout"└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"They gave you life
And in return you gave them Hell
As cold as ice
I hope we live to tell the tale"
Tears for Fears, "Shout"
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸 𝐼𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝐹𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒
——————————
Kirua Chihara

𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
————————————————
[Keer-ew-ah]
[Chi-har-ah]

𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
———————————
Kirua;"hope"

𝒜𝑔𝑒
———
17 to 21

𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝐵𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽
——————————
October 22nd

𝒵𝑜𝒹𝒾𝒶𝒸 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃
—————————
Libra

𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇
——————
Male

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓈
————————
He/Him

𝒮𝑒𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎
————————
Gay

𝐸𝓉𝒽𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎
————————
Japanese & Korean

𝐻𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
——————
5'7"
170.18 cm

𝒲𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
——————
125 lbs
56.69 kg

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎
—————————
Kirua is extremely sweet but kind of a pushover. He'll do what people ask him or have him do but kind of because that's what he's used to. He was raised believing that he didn't really have a purpose other than to be used by people and it really hurts him on the inside but he doesn't show it.
He's a bit squeamish and panics at the sight or thought of hurting people. That's what sends him into panic attacks and his heavy breathing causes his throat to clog. He doesn't know what he would do if someone close to him ever died.
He loves physical affection and once he's attached to someone and he trusts or likes them, then he'll stay by their side and be there for them.

𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈
—————
☆- Rain Sounds; The rain is always something serene to him. It's good ambiance
☆- Beaches; He likes how calm or energetic they can be depending on the circumstances. The sand at his feet is always so warm and he loves the sounds that the waves make.
☆- Soft Hours; Those times where he doesn't have a care in the world are his favorites. Just laying in bed on a cloudy day and listening to the silence.
☆- Sunsets; They'll always remind him of one of the happiest moments of his life. The colors within them are different every single time and each one is so beautiful.
☆- Cigarettes; Oddly enough, he loves the smell of them and even though he necessarily isn't addicted to them, he still often smokes them.