Camp?

Michael POV 

I groggily woke up.  Why wasn't I in the hotel? My burned shirt was on a stand next to me and I was wearing an orange one that said Camp Half-Blood. I suddenly remembered everything. Yesterday's events seemed like a dream.

"Really Chiron? Another mortal in the camp and we'll have to shut it down," a man who was wearing tacky leopard print clothes, said.

"I fear not, old friend. After all, we did let our dear oracle, Rachel, in." the other man in the wheelchair said.

"The mortal's waking up." leopard dude said, with obvious disgust in his voice. He sipped a diet coke. 

"Good Morning," the man with the beard said.

I tried to sit up, but my back was hurting.

"Who are you two?" I said, my voice still coarse.

" You may call me Chiron, and him Mr.D. All will be explained in due time, but first, explain why you attacked the two teenagers, please." Chiron questioned.

I told him everything, and when I relived my memories, they just didn't seem to be mine. I hadn't realized it before, but most of the actions were really just me looking at myself, powerless. When it happened, I felt like I was in control, but looking back, I obviously wasn't. The blonde, when she charged me her eyes flickered from stormy grey to golden.

"Eidolons," Chiron breathed out. " Do you care to do the honors, Dionysus?"

"I suppose," the other man said, with a bored air in his voice.

"I, Dionysus, God of madness, and insanity, force you out of this young man, and you may never return again" he bellowed, with power in his words.

A golden light flew out of my body.

"I will be back! You may have banished me, but my brethren will come for you, descendant of . . ." 

It was cut off by Dionysus pointing a pine-cone staff at it, and it disappeared.

"I do wish you would have let him finish, nephew," Chiron sighed.

"It doesn't matter. We know he has the blood of the gods, or else he wouldn't have been able to cross the border."

"Excuse me, but what are you talking about?!" I raised my voice.

"No need to be angry, young one. You are here at Camp Half-Blood, a safe haven for demigods and legacies alike. We have merged with our sister Camp, Camp Jupiter." Chiron consoled.

"So what? I'm at some lame summer camp that kidnaps random teenagers?" I stated.

"Watch your tongue, young one, or I might add you to my collection of dolphins," Mr.D threatened.

"What my companion means to say, is that this is not any ordinary summer camp," Chiron stated. 

The boy with raven black, messy hair walked in.

"Is he awa-" he started to say. "Oh,"

"Sorry for what happened," I blurted out. "There was a weird gold thing, an eidolon and-"

He cut me off. "It's O.K. Lot's of people try to kill me. Take this," he said, handing me a vial of what looked like apple juice, and a square brownie.

I shoved them in my mouth. I hadn't realized I was this hungry. The weird thing is, the apple juice didn't taste like apple juice, and neither did the brownie. The brownie tasted like a good home cooked meal from my mother, and filled me with a warm feeling inside.

"More," I said eagerly.

"Too much and you'll burn up. Literally," he said.

Then I remembered something.

"Taylor! Where is she?" I practically yelled.

"Cool down. The girl is already walking around and exploring camp." he comforted.

I felt great after the brownie, and I stood up.

"O.K. Show me around this place." I said.

Taylor POV (Bet you didn't see that coming!)

This camp was amazing. The blonde was showing me around, and I could barely focus. Ever since I got here, it became harder to pay attention, and I couldn't sit still. They had flying horses, a rock wall that was made of Lava, and a beautiful city.

"Hello, Taylor? Are you listening?" Annabeth said, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hm? Yeah," I replied

"You said you had a power. What is it?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I reboot people," I said.

I know it isn't a good idea to reveal your powers, but I trust Annabeth.

"Show me," she said.

"O.K, but first, what is your knife made out of? It probably isn't pure gold because that would be totally cost-inefficient, and weigh a lot," I said, my inner Ostin coming out.

"You're right. My sword is made of Celestial Bronze, a metal made for killing monsters." she answered.

"Well, it's interfering with my powers, so throw it away," I said.

She hesitantly dropped her knife.

"So, do you want me to read your mind, or reboot you?" I said.

"Try to read my mind. It's scientifically impossible." she replied.

"Think of a number between one and a billion," I said.

I touched her hand.

"909,876," I said.

"Impossible, You guessed it." was her reply.

"Fine. Think of some fact that nobody else in the world knows." I said.

"I wouldn't want to reveal that to you," she said.

"You think I guessed that, so you should have no reason to believe that I can see that thought." I pointed out.

I touched her hand, and what I saw scared me. Images of darkness swirled in her head. I saw her drinking pure fire with another boy, facing a gigantic spider, and the other boy controlling poison. With that last memory came so much fear, I almost passed out. Then I felt hope, and the boy said "Together, forever, Annabeth. We're in this together, as family." (I made that last part up, but tell me that you think that Percy didn't say something like that in Tartarus.)

I yanked my hand away.

"You lived through that and you're still sane?" I practically shouted.

"Tell me what you saw." she said, crossing her arms.

"For one, I saw you drink pure fire! I saw spiders, and I saw the boy with the black hair control poison with his mind! And then . . . And then, I felt hope. The boy said together forever, and you thought, this isn't going to be like last time, this isn't going to be like Luke," I said, rambling.

"Yeah, pretty much. I tried to turn it down, so you head wouldn't explode, but you're obviously pretty scared. So calm down," she said, trying to soothe me.

"Don't tell me to calm down! I experienced pure, undiluted fear, when I looked into your head. And I thought my life was hard!" I sat down. "I'm sorry, it was just scary, and I don't know how you survived that."

"I survived by putting it in the past. I'm the one who should be sorry. I attacked you guys. As soon as I got into camp, Percy knew what was wrong, and sent me to the infirmary to get the Eidolon out." she said.

"Percy. Is he the other teenager?" I said.

"Yeah," she replied quietly.

We then heard a large noise.

"Come quick, Annabeth! They're at the border," Percy shouted, with Michael trailing him.

"Not again," Annabeth said, and we started running to see what was happening.