Another crash?

Author's note: hey guys sorry I haven't been updating as fast as I would like to but I event been feeling inspired lately so I thing I'm going to start doing what this other wattpaders doing, If I get 10 votes then i'll write the next chapter and I promise to write longer and please tell me what you guys think okay?!

Well enjoy :)

***

Chapter Four

The next morning..

Wow yesterday was a bit weird I mean it was too weird... I thought to myself, oh well. I went straight to the bathroom and started to get ready for school, after I took a shower I was trying to decide on what I should wear today, then again who cares right? There's no one that I need to impress... then again there's Elijah, why am I thinking about him?

So I decided to wear a white V neck shirt and some shorts and flip flops, I also straightened my hair today. I applied a bit of mascara and then went to the kitchen grabbed a banana and drove off to pick up Kathy.

"So Sarah... uh you and Elijah are nothing more than friends' right?"

"Yeah, of course! We're only friends, why are you asking this out of the blue?"

" Oh okay, I ... nevermind then it's nothing really.."

"Kathy, tell me! I'm like your bestfriend and your keeping secrets away from me?"

"Sarah... it's nothing really... I promise you,"

"Well okay...oh I-" then Kathy cuts me off.

"O-M-G! Sarah I forgot to tell you, since my lovely boyfriend has many hot wonderful friends.. he was wondering if you can go on like a double date with me, my boyfriend , and his friend who's been having this huge crush on you in for-EVER!"

"Uh who is it?..."

"Well I'm suppose to keep it a secret until Saturday... so I CAN'T TELL YOU!"

"KATHYYYY!!!"

"So... that's a yes!"

"Ehh.. im not so sure..."

"It's a yes so shut up"

I giggled. When we arrived at school I parked real nice and my mission today is to figure out who my secret crush is, I mean she did say that he's been having a huge crush on me ever since for-EVER right? So I'm probably guessing that he's in at least one of my class... I wonder who..

Kathy said her goodbye and went off to her boyfriend, he waved at me and I waved back with a smile. I went to my first period and spotted Elijah in the same seat as he was in yesterday reading a book, well isn't that interesting... oh well who cares I got myself a date with someone I font even know... I mean I think I don't know.. I sat down on my desk and going through my bag when I noticed that someone was sitting next to me... it was Elijah, he smiled at me and said, "Good morning beautiful"

Then I just replied with, "Uh, morning..." I got my phone and started texting Kathy, I mean the whole period I would just feel him staring straight at me.... Weirdo...

Oh my gosh why am I becoming mean to him I mean I thought I liked him but I guess I was wrong... or maybe I'm just so focused on trying to figure out who this mystery guy is. I walked out the class as soon as the bell rang and went straight to my locker, I took out the stuff that I need for next period and just before I closed my locker shut I saw him right next to it, then he asked, "Okay what did I do wrong?"

"Nothing of course, I'm just not in the right mood okay..." I said walking off while reading my book for next period, then CRASH!

"OMG I'm so sorry are you okay?" I asked impatiently

"WATCH IT! DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?!" he basically screamed at me.

"I said I was sorry didn't I? I really don't appreciate you yelling at me uncontrollably when I don't even know you! YOU RUDE JERK!" I said becoming real annoyed by his attitude, ignoring his ver existence I walk away really fast so I won't be late for next period.

***

That jerk gave me a bruise on my arm, I mean he was hard as a rock I swear is he a man of steel or what?

Walking to lunch after stopping by my locker to drop off my books, I then met up with Kathy. I told her the whole story and then she ended up laughing I crashed two times ever since school started to two different guys may I add two very gorgeous looking guys who I have never met in my entire life and they can be so different, I mean Elijah was nice and corney but that JERK was a total ass. "Anyways Kathy, im hungry and I'm in the mood for a Caesar Salad wanna come with I mean we do have open lunch this year right?"

"yeah I think so, let's go cause I'm craving some milk shake" she kissed her boyfriend see you later then walked over towards me then while we were talking and walking towards the parking lot a guy crashed into me, "ow.. Oh man second time really?! What is this? a punishment?"

"Oh shit I'm so sorry.. Are you ookay I wasn't looking at where I- "

"YOU! Did you really have to crash into me again you JERK at least this time you had the decency to say sorry!"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me jerk!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Stop playing dumb with me! So you're a Jerk and a Liar and what else a stalker?

"Umh I seriously don't know what you are talking about, so im just going to walk away now..."

"No wait you're not wearing the same shirt did you change or something? Wait why do I even care? Never mind that I asked this question..."

"Uh no I just arrived here..."

"Then who was that I crashed into earlier?"

"Oh probably my twin brother... Mike..."

"Twin Brother?"

Then Kathy jumps in, "ahem! Can we go now?"

"Oh im so sorry Kathy yeah we can well uhh I don't know your name so I'll see you around okay" then Kathy and I went towards the car.

"IT'S MATT BY THE WAY!!!" yelling towards us

We went inside my car and then we drove off, "Rosie, I swear this year is just going to be your best year" while she winked at me.