Going Back To School.!✨

Začít od začátku

"Ready?." Cameron said and I shrug my shoulders not really caring about school.

"Lighten up babe." he went up to me and grabbed my hand and I smiled

"Have a good day sweetie." giving my mom a Daugherty hug

"Bye" she closed the door behind us and seeing the black motorcycle

"Scared.?" Cameron said while turning over and revealing his smirk

"I remember us riding I'm not stupid." then he leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips.

Pulling back and pushing his chest "lets go.!" He shook his head while grinning.

Stopping beside the bike and pulling my right leg up and swinging it over the seat. Cameron puts his hands on my hips and pushed me up.

"Thanks." I said while sitting down and fixing my hair he then swings his legs and sit down.

"Here." he puts the helmet over my head and slowly puts it on but gives me a peck on the lips.

"Ready?." I nod my head he turns around and puts the keys in and the vibration of the motor goes thru my lower body.

"Shit." I chuckled and Cameron shakes his head and zooms out of my drive way.

Laying my head on Cameron's back I simply feel relax by the air hitting me and I close my eyes.

"Welcome to hell." Cameron mutters and opening my eyes I see the building and all kids eyes goes towards us.

Cameron parks and he gets off first and he grabs me by the waist and gets me off.

Taking off my helmet and fixing my hair and giving Cameron the helmet back.

Turning around and everybody eyes widen and I look away and put my hand over my cheek.

"My scar.!" I said while looking down at my boots and then I feel Cameron grab my chin and pull my head up.

"Hey now..Why covering your beautiful face?." He pouted and I point at my scar on my cheek while not looking directly at his eyes.

"It's big." then looking back down I hear Cameron sigh and bring my head back up.

"Ok and your beautiful and that scar makes you even more beautiful." Cameron leaned down and gave my scar a kiss and then my lips.

"Don't listen to them." I nod my head while resting my head on his chest.

He wrapped his hands around my hips and pulled me closer and I closed my eyes feeling safe.

"DONT YOU GUYS HAVE A LIFE!?." Cameron shouted and in a second you heard people talking and looking away.

Chuckling and pulling away while clutching my backpack strap and looking at the school.

"Let's go." Cameron grabbed my hand and walked us in and he toke me to my locker and the girls were there.

"Hey Elizabeth." I think Victoria said while smiling and i exchanged a smile back.

"Hey." looking at my locker and furrowing my eyebrows and the girls laugh

"Let me do it." Jenna said while bumping me jokingly and I roll my eyes while shaking my head

"Babe." turning my back on Jenna and seeing Cameron with his phone in his hands

"Yea?."

"Have to go the twins are going to watch you." Then he leaned down and gave me a quick kiss and I nod my head and pout