I stood in the k watching Jason laugh with his friends.Why wont he notices me? Suddenly, as if he can sense my stare, Jason head snapped up and his eyes connected with mine.

        Jason gave me a smile that made my heart melt.We are, for that moment, connected as one. Then one of his idiot friend punch him on the shoulder and the connection is broken. I let out a sigh and gathered my things.It was getting late and the mall would be closing in an hour.I walk past their table to leave just so I could get a small glimpse of Jason's beautiful face. 

        "Hey wait up," I hear from behind me.OH MY GOD IT JASON.

        "Yeah" I said in what hope was a laid back voice.Then suddenly doubt clouded my thoughts.What if we didn't really connect and i look like some creepy stalker.

"Do you want me to walk you home"WAS HE FORREAL. WALK ME HOME IS THIS SOME OTHER UNIVERSE'

        "Sure what ever."

          "Your names Micheal right"

        "Yeah your Jason right" GOD I HOPE THAT DIDN'T TURN OUT DOUCHE.

        "So where do you live" I told him my address and we walk to my house talking about nothing and everything.We get to my front door

        "Is it strange that i don't want to sat goodbye.I feel like there something different about you."

      Then his lips are on mine. He pins my against the front door.We kiss for awhile when i feel his hand sneaking up my shirt. I pull away.

        "what's wrong" Jason asks.

        "Could we at least go inside"

        "of course why wouldn't we" Jason said embarrassed. I turned and opened the door. 

        "Come on my room is upstairs"

          Now there is NO CLOTHES separating us.He bends me over.

                "Are you okay" He asks as he puts his fingers inside my butt-hole

        "Yeah" That all it took for him to trust roughly